• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got my new digital camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Canon%20S1%20IS.jpg

so fucking cool :)

heres our cat. aint she cute (and fat)?

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

op_ivy

nitewulf said:
good stuff, i've been pimping that one like crazy around here.

i think thats where i got the idea for this sucker... i wanted something with a powerful zoom. and i got a pretty good deal on it online (fuck that 499 shit at retail shops like best buy or circuit city)

Stop whoring your pussy on the boards!

oh that hasnt begun yet. my girlfriend is still at work :p

karasu

i just got a camera too.

here's me and my roommates kitchen table that doesnt fit us at all because my mom totally forced it on us despitethe fact that we are two totally straight guys in our mid 20'.

table2.jpg

op_ivy

Fusebox said:
Ace camera, but your snaps arent very sharp - you need to keep the camera still. :)

i thought they looked great :(

i'm a shaky guy by nature, and its even worse today as i havent eaten anything.

Saturnman

Banned
That might have been from my camera topic.

I finally decided against the Canon S1 IS because I couldn't find it under 670 Canadian $ (probably because it is still too new on the market) and I would have had to buy new memory cards for it, making it even more expensive for me.

The IS system was tempting and the movie capture was one of the best I had seen (and in AVI format which I prefer over Quicktime). Those were the big positives with the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom