• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got RE3 (GC), should I keep it?

I bought a new and sealed copy of Resident Evil 3 for the GameCube a week or two ago for $30 CAN (yes, I know it's not really worth it since it's not even improved at all). I bought it basically for collecting's sake so that I can own every RE game on the GameCube, but I am not really sure if I should keep it now. It's still new and sealed, so I can either return it or sell it on ebay or something (once I get enough positive feedbacks...) but that would be a bit of hassle.
What would you guys do; keep, return, or sell?

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Well if it was for a collection, keep, having RE1, 2, 3, CV and soon 4 all on one console, i mean it depends if you're an RE fan but imo, its cool. I'll replay all of them a month or so before RE4 hits the store :)

miyuru

You definitely won't make it back on eBay IMO, but I wouldn't really know. If you want the collection, I wonder if you could get your hands on those collector's editions they were selling in Japan? Maybe they'll have another run with the release of RE4.

akascream

Banned
PHP:
echo "you should ";
switch($favorite_console) {
case "Gamecube":
  echo "keep it!"
  break;
case default:
  echo "throw that shit away!";
endswitch;

rs7k

You should sell it to me. RE3 is the only released RE I've never played. And the second disc of RE2 didn't work on my Dreamcast, so I've never finished it.

Yeah, selling it on ebay will probably get me around the same price as I paid for it. I have played and completed RE3 on the Playstation as well so I don't think I will be playing over RE3 again for a long long time so basically if I keep the game it is just for the satisfaction of owning it. :p I also still need to get my hands on RE2 and Code Veronica (and RE4) to complete the collection (just found a non-PC copy of RE today) if I do keep it. I rented RE2 a long time ago but I did not complete it while I have never had a chance to play Code Veronica.

rs7k: I will consider selling it to you but I can only accept Paypal and I would probably charge you a bit more than what I paid for. ;P

Top Bottom