• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grading on a Curve

Revolver

Interesting read at Gamedailybiz comparing game reviews and who gives out the most generous scores and who's the toughest. I'm a little surprised at how GI fared. I've always been under the impression they're overly generous with their scores.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
wow, acording to that Game informer is the most average reviewer out there.. creepy

No surprise at "Everything is Awesome" PSE2

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I can't believe they stopped there... the obvious extension to this article is to then take the multi-console review sites and magazines and then break down the reviews and chart them by platform to look for teh bias! bias needs more ammunication!

Revolver

DarienA said:
I can't believe they stopped there... the obvious extension to this article is to then take the multi-console review sites and magazines and then break down the reviews and chart them by platform to look for teh bias! bias needs more ammunication!

They could break it down even more and track the review sites and magazines and chart the scores based on publisher and/or developer. Let's see exactly who may be donning the greenback chapeau. Woo doggy that would be fun. :)

Top Bottom