• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT4- I want

Insertia

Been playing GT3 all weekend and I've come to the conclusion that Gran Turismo is the best racing series out there. There's just so much to do. So many cars. So many tracks (Tokyo :O ). The stylish yet easy to navigate presentation.

With online play in GT4....god I don't want to think about it. It's going to be digital crack.
I already find my self saying "Just one more race." when playing GT3.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm keeping some reservations for the online mode. I just hope people don't quit when they crash and burn on the first turn of a race. I remember hearing stores about the F355 online mode on Dreamcast where people would just quit if they're not doing good in a race

BeOnEdge

Banned
if anything it could get annoying. in sega GT online the morons wouldnt even play. they wasted time talking about cars, swapping cars and selling cars. annoying as fuck.

Well there is going to be alot of car talk. That was one thing Kaz set out to do when the game first started. He wanted to build a community where people could build cars, trade them, sell them or teach others how to build cars like that. Along with the racing aspect. He said he basically wants to build the first proper online racing community.

Wario64 said:
I'm keeping some reservations for the online mode. I just hope people don't quit when they crash and burn on the first turn of a race. I remember hearing stores about the F355 online mode on Dreamcast where people would just quit if they're not doing good in a race

WTF. F355 didn't have an online racing mode did it? If it did, I'm super pissed I didn't buy it at the time.

ravingloon said:
WTF. F355 didn't have an online racing mode did it? If it did, I'm super pissed I didn't buy it at the time.

F355 had a mode where you could upload your ghost car. So it was basically just downloading other peoples ghosts and race data and racing against that. It wasn't real online racing but it was somewhat similar.

Top Bottom