• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Advance. I have it. Pretty good.

Deg

Banned
Seems pretty ok so far. Better than i thought. I've only played it for near half an hour. Top down 3d but with cars and people as sprites. Pick up and play straight away. Will be spending plenty time on this and San Andreas.
:D

Deg

Banned
Ryck said:
How'd you get it ??? Is it out already?

Its out in the UK. Silver box with GTA written on it. No 'Advance' or , '2', '3' etc. I will post more impressions.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
We were playing it at work last night (being sans GTA: SA). It looks like utter garbage most the time framerate wise. Very underwhelming.

Deg

Banned
Musashi Wins! said:
We were playing it at work last night (being sans GTA: SA). It looks like utter garbage most the time framerate wise. Very underwhelming.

hardly. Framerate is ok enough so far. The game while its certainly not San andreas is a pretty good version of GTA for the handheld.

I got it today too. Posted on it earlier. Not sure on it yet. I've liked the missions, but the bad 3d on the buildings does bother me. The man and the cars seem to move smoothly, but everything else doesn't because of it. It's strange. On the one hand its smooth, and on the other - horrible :)

The gameplay is classic GTA though. I like the tilting on the cars, and the random missions you can go on in special vehicles etc.

Top Bottom