• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA: SA B-Ball in teh hood

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/611/611957/imgs_1.html

grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-20040812114257946.jpg

Gattsu25

Banned
who wants to bet that the bad lighting on the ball will, somewhere along the line, be used as an excuse to loose interest in the series

evil ways

I'm amazed, but yeah, the ball looks like it's a bad photoshop.

I wonder if it's just you shooting hoops solo or if you can set a 2 on 2 game.

Socreges

Banned
Gattsu25 said:
who wants to bet that the bad lighting on the ball will, somewhere along the line, be used as an excuse to loose interest in the series
Could you blame them? If Rockstar is going to put SO LITTLE EFFORT into a basketball, well.. I don't even want to witness the rest of the game.

bjork

If you can buy uniforms, I'll be getting a red one with black, shaving my head, and playing GTA: Chaos in San Andreas Starring Michael Jordan. :D

hobbitx

Forsete said:
Arrr.

When will we see the first trailer? :(

Seriously, they are being way too slow with the media. It was only recently that they finally started releasing real high res pc pics, I was going to puke if I saw one more grainy mag scan.

One other question, when are we going to see some more pics of the other cities?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
bjork said:
If you can buy uniforms, I'll be getting a red one with black, shaving my head, and playing GTA: Chaos in San Andreas Starring Michael Jordan. :D
I read this post, then had to check twice to ensure this wasn't DM instead of you. :D

Anyways, Rockstar's marketing with GTA has always been like this, since 3. Let little bits of info drip out to the net, which jumps on each morsel like a fat girl on cake. Hell, they don't even have to advertise since we'll do it for them. Once the official site goes live though, look out - remember when the Vice City site nearly crashed? Frankly, I don't want to see any of the other cities, I want to explore them for myself...

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
To be honest, i never really played as much GTA as i should have, but HOT DAMN, do rockstar put cool stuff into their games as asides.

awesome stuff.

Sho Nuff

Banned
Add features as long as they are fun to play. If it's not fun to play and it's required to beat the game, it's bad juju (i.e. the shitty boat races in Vice City)

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
It certainly looks cool and I would love to see a little basketball mini-game but I dunno, it could be a cinema shot from the game.

Man, that's cool, I dont even care for any sports games, but i would play a little B-Ball in SA. Although this could just be some NPC, and even if that's the case, think how awsome that will be, drive down the road, see some guys playin a little ball, and going in a blowing them away. lol

Also I thought I would add when i first saw this topic I read it as 8 Ball in SA. And to be honest, that could happen, maybe 8 Ball will be around. OR, CJ IS 8 Ball in the future. Woah, I think I just blew my mind.

~Black Deatha

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Matlock said:
I want to be able to dribble the ball down the street, jeez.
HOT

Kevyn said:
I want to use the ball as a weapon. Throw it at a cop or something.
+ bonus points

EDIT:VVVV
Imperius I heard they were adding sailing as well. OH TEH NOES!

Top Bottom