• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guess that soundtrack! SNES Edition

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's here, 50 songs for you to figure out! Download this torrent (yes, im lame, sort of lacking tons of bandwidth to please share) It's only 13.1 megs

http://dopeyfish.is-a-geek.com/GAF-SNESmzk.torrent

When guessing, do not edit guesses into your post =] thanks.

snes.jpg

guess wisely :D

Hey Dopey, great work on #1...I'm sure its probably Yoshi's Island or something really obscure...god, it's not that Yoshi shooter game I hope.

Sample 18 = Axelay

Sample 27 - Kirby's Dream Course

Not so much easy targets as just what I remember. Samples 25 and 26 bug the hell out of me because I can't remember the game names.

Damn, I just played Turtles in time recently and didn't recognize 34, so I assumed Tournament Fighters.

Sample 46 - Tetris & Dr. Mario ?
Sample 47 - Darius Twin ?

Sample 43 is obviously a konami game. My guess would be Gradius 3, but if that's wrong it's not hard to guess the other possibility.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
39 - Super Castlevania IV

Dammit 26 and 50, I can't put a name to these samples yet I've heard them

of course, Link to the Past. Now I feel stupid. I could even remember the sound effects that Aganhim makes when he warps

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
10 - Ys III: Wanderers from Ys

Top Bottom