• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Accent Core (Wii): Is it being released?

So, GAF, I was wondering:

What happened to Guilty Gear Accent Core Wii? I've been going around, asking which brick and mortar store will have it in stock, and none of them have it. However, there is plenty of evidence it's being released.

Gamespot has it registered. IGN has it registered, too. Gamefly was the one to break the news, actually. Play-Asia, along with other retailers, also have it, but it's the Japanese version.

EB Games doesn't have it registered for Wii, and doesn't have it in its upcoming games either. Circuit City doesn't have it. Best Buy doesn't it have it, either. Hey, lets check out Gamestop . Nope, doesn't have it. F.Y.E. has it for every system known to man, except the Wii. Toys R Us doesn't have it at all. Aww, let's check Costco just for kicks. Nope, doesn't have it registered.

Most of these stores have games that aren't due for 6 more months listed. Hell, some of them have Sadness as a god damn title.

But they don't have Guilty Gear: AC, which is due to come out tomorrow/Tuesday?

What the hell! GAF, got an answer? I can't be the only one anticipating this game. : (

Xisiqomelir

pa.97609.1.jpg

^ Yup, I preordered that already just for Accent Core. I'm hoping there will be more support for it on VC games eventually, unless it just registers as a classic controller.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Has anyone got any good feedback from the Japanese release? Specifically the Wii unique controls?

I know someone here had it and posted about the sound quality being slightly higher.

Well, now that it is Monday, perhaps I'll receive an answer.

Anyone know what's up? Someone mentioned earlier that it's due in October, but I can't find a press release stating as such.

Meanwhile, everyone else has it set for, well, today.

Help, GAF!

madhtr

FlightOfHeaven said:
Well, now that it is Monday, perhaps I'll receive an answer.

Anyone know what's up? Someone mentioned earlier that it's due in October, but I can't find a press release stating as such.

Meanwhile, everyone else has it set for, well, today.

Help, GAF!
Fall 2007 is what the initial press release says, and October sounds about right

http://www.aksysgl.com/gg_062207.html

Top Bottom