• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guitar Freaks Official Controller

Jim Bowie

I need a new Guitar Freaks controller. This is the second third-party I've gone through, so I NEED to buy an offical controller. I request one of three things-

A.) A website that sells official Konami-released Guitar Freaks controller.

B.) Someone that is willing to sell a Konami-released Guitar Freaks controller to me.

C.) Someone in Japan that will purchase one and ship me one (for compensation, of course).

Gaming-Age Forums! I call upon your powers! Help me out!

I'd like one too, but I tried one of my dead-on-arrival guitars from this summer again today, and somehow it worked. Earlier both guitars randomly pressed the green button. Hopefully they'll be working a while... my earlier two broke down pretty quick even though they worked fine to begin with.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
I know of like 2 sites that sell a preowned Official Guitar Freaks Guitar controller.. but they charge around $98 - $120 without shipping. Ebay is your friend on this one when it's available.

Actually I bought my Official Guitar Freaks controller brand new with Guitar Freaks & Guitar Freaks 2nd mix append disc all for $100 on ebay months back.

Top Bottom