• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam SEED: Destiny Trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Banned
It looks good. :D

Here's the torrent:

http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/deathsquad/Gundam_SEED_Destiny_CM__DeathSquad__C4A22304_.torrent

I'm worried about a few things though:

- No Kira. :(

- The new main character (ZAFT pilot) looks too much like kira.. that sucks.

- there's another character with some kind of mask and blonde hair.... Now Gundam SEED was my first Gundam series and I loved it but I always heard other say how most of it is reharshed stuff from older gundams. Could this happen to Destiny? Is that character just another kruze? I hope not.

The magic starts at October. Gundam SEED: Desity is set to replace Full Metal Alchemist when it ends.

bjork

We got the domestic Gundam Seed in finally, and no one cares. Yet.

I'm sure it'll sell well this weekend.

Woohoo! As short as that was, that was awesome. I love that song, any clue on who it's done by and what's it's called?

Also, Asuran sure looks a tad different. :p Does this take place a bit later than the first series? I've really read very little about this one.

Chrono

Banned
DarthWufei said:
Woohoo! As short as that was, that was awesome. I love that song, any clue on who it's done by and what's it's called?

Also, Asuran sure looks a tad different. :p Does this take place a bit later than the first series? I've really read very little about this one.

Yeah it takes place a bit after the first one. Asuran lives under a new name as cagalli's body guard. :p

And that song does rock. I did some searching and found out it's TM Revolution's "ignited" according to this.

I'm looking for it using shareaza but if anybody knows where I can d/l it please post the link since I'm not having any luck. ^__^

Edit: TV Revolution also did Meteor and INVOKE for the first Gundam SEED. I knew that sounded familiar.

Chrono said:
Yeah it takes place a bit after the first one. Asuran lives under a new name as cagalli's body guard. :p

And that song does rock. I did some searching and found out it's TM Revolution's "ignited" according to this.

I'm looking for it using shareaza but if anybody knows where I can d/l it please post the link since I'm not having any luck. ^__^

Edit: TV Revolution also did Meteor and INVOKE for the first Gundam SEED. I knew that sounded familiar.

You know, I found it sounded a ton like Winner for 0083, just much more fast paced and hip. I really like it.

Oh and Cagilli's bodyguard? Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom