• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guys, I want you to know me as the mod of peace okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
"The enemy declared war on us,"

"For a while we were marching to war. Now we're marching to peace. ... America is a safer place. Four more years and America will be safe and the world will be more peaceful,"

He's going to achieve world peace in four years, even after all the mess he's started?

"I'm not a lawyer, you'll be happy to hear," Bush said to cheers. "That's the other team. This is the pro-small business team."

graaaaaah23!@

"I'm not a lawyer, you'll be happy to hear," Bush said to cheers. "That's the other team. This is the pro-small business team."

You know, small business, Haliburton, Enron, the logging industry, oil business, defense contractors...

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
ConfusingJazz said:
You know, small business, Haliburton, Enron, the logging industry, oil business, defense contractors...

you mean enron and halliburton's liqour store right?

scola said:
I agree with this improper long alpha/numeric string.

Its the sound of your blood vessels in your brain popping because of the strain of trying to comprehend the bullshit coming out of his mouth. Try not to think too hard about it, and you will be cheering for it in no time.

Fifty

That just might be the single most depressing link I have ever read.

Sure, The Daily Show will call him on this, but it's a royal shame that the media will probably forget about comments like these by dawn.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Yes. That's why I'm the Mod of Wrestling, Hockey and Excellent Movie Taste!

If my name was Mike Works, I'd be the Mod of Screaming Incoherently Into the Phone.

Triumph

Banned
Hey guys, if all of you for whatever reason die in a horrible, inexplicable curling accident, I just want you to know that I am ready to step in as the Mod/Admin That Will Permaban Olimario.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Raoul Duke said:
Hey guys, if all of you for whatever reason die in a horrible, inexplicable curling accident, I just want you to know that I am ready to step in as the Mod/Admin That Will Permaban Olimario.

PEACE BRO.
peace.gif

bishoptl said:
If my name was Mike Works, I'd be the Mod of Screaming Incoherently Into the Phone.
Man, I don't even remember which girl I was screaming to you about, and what she did, but I had a damn good reason to do so I think!

fart

Savant
Raoul Duke said:
holy shit! you've got my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom