• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GW2 GAFGuild | Community Thread

Ferny

^Click the cool looking dragon :)

I went ahead and linked up the guild roster sheet. It's on Google Docs so everyone can check it out. If you don't see your name up there, let me know. So far I got everyone that's posted except the last few. I'll add you guys later tonight.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I went ahead and linked up the guild roster sheet. It's on Google Docs so everyone can check it out. If you don't see your name up there, let me know. So far I got everyone that's posted except the last few. I'll add you guys later tonight.

We should rule our server/world!

I can't wait to play WvW now, even though I'm most interested in PVE usually (it will probably be no different here).

EDIT: It looks like 46 people have pre-purchased on that list (including Grizz). Not too bad.

Soulstar

I forgot to give my account name.

It's Soulstar.1096

Just curious, could you add my User ID that I posted last page?

Cisce.3825

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Could I request that this thread be renamed to actually saw Guild Wars 2? It makes searching for it just a little trickier than it should be. :p

Also, it looks like Henge of Denravi is going to be our "world" (server) for the Weekend Beta. Love it!

Ferny

Could I request that this thread be renamed to actually saw Guild Wars 2? It makes searching for it just a little trickier than it should be. :p

Also, it looks like Henge of Denravi is going to be our "world" (server) for the Weekend Beta. Love it!

Yes Henge of Denravi will be our official GAFGuild server. So make sure to join that home server when you get on the BWE.

Complistic

First time joining a gaf guild. This will be glorious.

Ferny

First time joining a gaf guild. This will be glorious.

You'll have a blast man. Everyone within the community so far have been awesome and if you need a break from us for any reason (which you won't cause we rock) you can always join a secondary guild for other reasons.

I already have a ton of ideas for the guild though and it's going to be fun times.

Complistic

I will say I love the idea of "guesting" on other worlds with friends. I dunno if that's a common concept in other MMO's but it absolutely should be.

Tankman

Should prolly be studying for finals this weekend, but I know Ill spend the whole time playing.
#addme Tankman.7684

Ferny

Everyone above has been added. The OP has also been updated with the server name for the BWE going forward.

Forz

Finally got the beta e-mail about 20 minutes ago...I was starting to get worried.

I'm already on the list but I figured I should update it with my GW info: Forz.8154

GrizzNKev

Banned
Jvm3W.jpg

:( I was hoping we could share a server with the cool people over on /vg/. Perhaps it's something we could coordinate for launch? They'd be a fun bunch to WvW with and they share both our dislike for reddit and Guru and our love for Colin's "swords". Our alliance (whether official or not) would be an incredible force. The ones who are actually fans of the game are extremely knowledgeable since they used Jira's megathread as their main info source for quite a while.

XeroSauce

Jvm3W.jpg

:( I was hoping we could share a server with the cool people over on /vg/. Perhaps it's something we could coordinate for launch? They'd be a fun bunch to WvW with and they share both our dislike for reddit and Guru and our love for Colin's "swords". Our alliance (whether official or not) would be an incredible force.

Yea, far as I can tell, reddit and goons are going onto Yak's Bend.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alright guys, I'm not on board yet, because I won't be around this weekend... But then maybe later, definitely at launch. ;) Looking forward to all the impressions :x

Neckbeard69

Neo Member
HYPED!

It has been a long time since I have been so pumped for an MMO. Looking forward to plenty of PvP goodness.

Euro-trash server.

Battlepope.6530 #addme

GrizzNKev

Banned
What do you guys think about doing our next podcast live? I think we're organized enough to handle it now, and I'm capable of broadcasting it pretty easily.

Spookie

Jade Sea(currently)

Meh. There are more communities on other servers for example:

Vabbi - 4chan/vg, Rock Paper Shotgun
Fissure of Woe - SomethingAwful, TKOT

We'd be better off joining them imo. Less chance of us accidentally stumbling upon some moon rune speaking server which we all have to migrate from down the line. I'd rather jump on with SA or RPS as they are usually rather polite and helpful.

I wouldn't mind going to Vabbi for this BWE. The more the merrier tbh. It does mean that we'll hit the WvWvW cap quicker though.

Spookie

I wouldn't mind going to Vabbi for this BWE. The more the merrier tbh. It does mean that we'll hit the WvWvW cap quicker though.

I think we'd be better off on Fissure of Woe with SA, we're both closed communities and are rather polite. There is less chance of a catastrophic failure then compared to Vabbi which might be full of morons from 4chan.

Top Bottom