• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half-Life 2

citan

What's the difference between hl2 collectors and regular? I've heard anything from, you can't play counterstrike or any other multiplayer game without the collectors, to just it comes with cool case, strat guide, toys, posters and so on and so forth.

I may be wrong, but I dont know that anything offocal has be announced regarding the extras of the CE, but I will be getting it regardless :)

~Black Deatha

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
AFAIK, the collector's box includes some figurines, a poster, and Half Life 1: Source, as well as what the normal edition includes (SP HL2, CS:Source, etc.).

EviLore said:
AFAIK, the collector's box includes some figurines, a poster, and Half Life 1: Source, as well as what the normal edition includes (SP HL2, CS:Source, etc.).
I really hope they don't limit HL1:Source to just the collector's edition.

epmode

EviLore said:
where did you hear that?

i've been following half-life 2 pretty closely, and unless i missed something, nothing about the collector's edition has been confirmed besides the fact that it will have additional playable content.

miyuru

How come they call it "Source"? I haven't really been keeping up with all the HL news (it's...too much). I figure it's HL1 and CS, using HL2's "source code"? Still, an odd name for the market.

Top Bottom