• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Half Life 3 tease for 30th September?

MiguelItUp

comedy central adam demamp GIF by Workaholics

Bry0

This doesn’t look affiliated with valve at all to me. Why is the logo shield shaped instead of a circle? Valve ARGs are usually a lot more elaborate.

hinch7

Did see a Youtuber a few days ago who did some datamining on 'HLX' (aka Project White Sands). And it does look like they are gearing up for another Half-Life game. Fingers crossed.

Edit - Found the video

Last edited:
I'd love to believe this is somehow related to HL3, but there are no clues or anything related to that universe here. All of the staff have Linkedin pages that look normal, nothing out of the ordinary.

Bry0

I'd love to believe this is somehow related to HL3, but there are no clues or anything related to that universe here. All of the staff have Linkedin pages that look normal, nothing out of the ordinary.
Yeah I get the impression “Charles fracchia” is just a half life fan

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Will not get my hopes up. And honestly, I'd even take a HL1 or HL2 remake. Some of the most fun I've had in recent years has been with remakes.

What I'm expecting: HL: Alyx expansion DLC or something.

The Fartist

Gold Member
I spoke do a Valve dev way back in 2011 or something, at GDC in SF, I asked him if HL3 was happening, he said "It's not happening" fucking liar!

Hudo

That website talks about biomanufacturing. Was the Black Mesa in the Half-Life universe a biomanufacturing research facility? I always thought they were doing physics and weapons research.

Smiggs

Fuck it, I'm on the hype train. What's the worst that could happen, I get let down again for the 100th time over this damn game? I need it it my life, though. Bring on the pain.

SHA

Jesus!!! I'm almost passed out, I despise leaks especially about half life, they ruin the experience.

Last edited:
That just looks like the website for a company that chose Black Mesa as their name. They're based in Boston, not New Mexico, and as far as I can tell both the company and all the people listed in the About section actually exist.

Valve are clearly working on something Half-Life related, but I don't think there's a connection between that and this website.

Top Bottom