• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 39.99 @ outpost.com

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Do not order from outpost.com if this is a title you want to have the first day/first few days it comes out.

That disclaimer should be for all outpost.com videogame new release purchases.

suaveric

Here's my plan: buy it at Outpost w/ the free shippping option AND pick it up at EB during the Midnight Madness sale. When the game finally arives from Outpost I'll just take it and return it to EB.

Bog

Junior Ace
Ordered. I don't care about the Collector's Edition or when I get it. Too much other shit to play.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
teepo said:
the ce won;t be worth shit. 15 dollars less. i'msold.

we aren't talking worth, we're talking value here.

Tin case with a DVD which contains deleted scenes, trailers and a making by? That's awesome dude.

Bog

Junior Ace
DopeyFish said:
we aren't talking worth, we're talking value here.

Tin case with a DVD which contains deleted scenes, trailers and a making by? That's awesome dude.

No it isn't.

CE isn't worth it IMO. I barely ever watch deleted scenes and commentary on DVDs so I have no interest in seeing that stuff for games.

I ordered from Outpost as well. So far I have Kingdom Under Fire, Halo 2, and Metroid 2 on order. I preordered Fable it arrived a day or two after launch which is not bad at all considering I save $20+ over B&M retail (which includes shipping).

So far Outpost is doing me good, no complaints. Besides, I'm working full time and taking two classes. Arriving later on in the week isn't a bad thing. :)

Meier

I dont really care about the CE either so this is pretty tempting. I think if I dont order it though (the CE) I might regret it after. Tough call.

Went ahead and ordered it. If I change my mind and want the CE stuff, I can always buy that too and hawk this one on eBay.

Top Bottom