• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 > Girlfriend

Matlock

Banned
I was sitting around with the girlfriend tonight, and then...I heard it. A voice that sounded kind of like Cortana. I spotted it out of the corner of my eye, Halo-ish font.

I tuned her completely out, and stared at the awesomeness that lie before me.

She asked what was wrong.

"I'm sorry, Gina, but this takes precedence."

XDUDE WHY HAVE I FORSAKEN THOU

MrparisSM

Banned
yes, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Halo 2 is going to kick ass. GOTY for sure. I had to replay the commercial several times to get my Halo 2 fix for the day. :D

snaildog

Today I abandoned my girlfriend right after sex to rush home and finish Prince of Persia (for the first time). Amazing game.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Wow more proof to be shoved onto that great big pile of theory that there is no hope for the human race.

M3wThr33

Banned
Sex for most of these guys is the 15 seconds before they take a 6 hour nap while the girl finishes herself off.

SP in hand.

aku:jiki

M3wThr33 said:
Sex for most of these guys is the 15 seconds before they take a 6 hour nap while the girl finishes herself off.

SP in hand.
You do realize that making attacks like that on the internet pretty much singles you out as the only virgin around, right?

It's times like these I'm glad I found myself a woman who understands my crippling addiction to beating the living shit out of various purple or bluish alien sons of bitches. There was even a brief five minute period where she took my S-type and beat a few of those Grunt bastards to death with the plasma rifle I'd acquired for her. I'm not ashamed to admit that was a pretty hot moment.

I wonder if that means in some twisted way I have a thing for snuff... Xenophilic snuff... damn.. maybe I'm a lot sicker than I gave myself credit for. Oh well... I got four days off of work for launch, and she gave me her blessing to go forth and game, I love my fiancee. So I guess vicariously she love Master Chief and Cortana.

TeTr1C

On Nov. 5 til about Nov. 8 I'm just going to replay Halo just to get the feeling again. That never gets boring.

Axsider

Banned
teepo said:
you can't read english?
laugh.gif

snaildog

Axsider said:
My girlfriend -->>>>> every system or game
Sorry folks! Keep the reality :D
Oh bullshit. I see my girlfriend every day; I'm not allowed to be excited about some game I've been waiting for years to play? If I had to choose between sex on the spot or the newest Zelda game that just arrived on my doorstep, it'd be Zelda every single time, no question.

snaildog said:
Oh bullshit. I see my girlfriend every day; I'm not allowed to be excited about some game I've been waiting for years to play? If I had to choose between sex on the spot or the newest Zelda game that just arrived on my doorstep, it'd be Zelda every single time, no question.

You're just digging yourself deeper here snaildog...

callous

Believe it or not, some people actually have enough sex that the mere thought of it isn't something that sends them into a salivating frenzy of hormones 24 hours a day. Hell, some people can even go a whole day without it!

snaildog

callous said:
Believe it or not, some people actually have enough sex that the mere thought of it isn't something that sends them into a salivating frenzy of hormones 24 hours a day. Hell, some people can even go a whole day without it!
Yes! Thankyou!

Chittagong

Gold Member
callous said:

Noooo... seriously? Like who?

Top Bottom