• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 IGN Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekwar

Just I do not understand

GTASA, 10 / 8.5 / 9.5 / 10 / 10 => 9.9
Halo2, 9.5 / 9.5 / 10 / 10 / 10 => 9.8

owned4.jpg

evil ways

Tekwar said:
Just I do not understand

GTASA, 10 / 8.5 / 9.5 / 10 / 10 => 9.9
Halo2, 9.5 / 9.5 / 10 / 10 / 10 => 9.8

Overall scores are not a sum of the individual sound, gameplay, graphics etc. scores.

Individual scores show how each specific section of the game ranks, and the overall score is how IGN sees the game as a whole.

Vlad

Duckhuntdog said:
Exactly who is owned in this pic?

I don't want to offer my take on it, as it's most likely the kind of thing that would be better left poorly implemented and not understood...

However, I think the idea is that Metroid Prime was "owned" because IGN gave Halo 2 the same score as Metroid Prime, or something like that.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
owned4.jpg

shitty owned pic, since neither is gettig owned. hell, i'm not sure if this is pro MC or por samus. megat0n

Joe

Ramirez said:
I have a feeling those dual sub machine guns will become the next pistol of multiplayer in Halo :p
2 pistols is much more deadly than 2 smgs :p

there is no new pistol in halo2. the pistol was insane because it was deadly from close, mid, and long ranges. theres nothing in halo2 that is like that.

bheemer said:
owned4.jpg

Samus: damn i cant lock on....oh teh Noss!! i cant strafe and move at same time without lock on.
owned4.jpg

Master Chief: oh halp my guns can't make me get more than 9.4 OH TEH NOSS SAMUS GORTS 9.7 roofles

Fucking idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom