• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 inside box art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boxart.jpg

Solid

Chittagong said:
When did that ugly Xbox bar get included in the Limited Edition box art???
I asked the same thing in the first thread and got this answer.

"No, it is just a paper top you pop off after taking off the shrink wrap."

Chittagong

Gold Member
Deepthroat said:

What a relief. It's hideous. Sounds like a dumbass Xbox brand manager realized that the Limited Edition pack didn't comply to Xbox brand guidelines and started to whine and bitch. Then the Halo 2 brand manager came up with an explanation that it's not possible to print the Xbox logo bar in consistent color on the metal box and proposed a solution that is easy to scrap right away when the game is bought.

raYne

Deepthroat said:

Thank you MS! I was wondering the same thing 'cause the bar completely spoils the hotness. Like a hot chick with messed up teeth... "omgwtf!?" :lol

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
please tell me they didnt put the ugly ass xbox logo on the top of the special edition box

Rorschach

sp0rsk said:
please tell me they didnt put the ugly ass xbox logo on the top of the special edition box

Deepthroat said:

Phew. Almost canceled LE :p

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
It's a clear plastic sleeve that slides over the metal box. The plastic contains all the information, ratings, feature-matrix - the whole bit. The metal box is completely logo-free (except for the Halo 2 logo of course.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom