• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

halo 2 prototype action figures

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Joe said:
is the civilian hog going to be involved in the game?

i highly doubt it... it is in some billboards in the e3 03 demo though :)

I may not care much for Halo, but those figures are incredible. I hope the production reun is as detailed. The same archive also has some great Macross and Full Metal Alchemist figures.

GhaleonEB

op_ivy said:
i highly doubt it... it is in some billboards in the e3 03 demo though :)

I'm hopefull. The 3D render Bungie has up on their site in the car 'review' is way too detailed to be just put on a sign. Plus, parked and crashed cars were littered around the level in the E3 2003 demo. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of those swapped with the new, defanged 'hog.

hogds.jpg

Sai said:

He looks like he's got something really discusting in his hand, and he's just shocked about it. Perhaps he instinctively throws poop at his enemies, and then forgets he's done it. Then, when he looks at his hand....

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Sai said:
Looks like a new weapon, unless the design has been changed:

sketch_071.jpg

I think its just a new design, they look very similar except on the toys the gun is being held in the right hand, theres a muzzle on the top of the gun and the blade is either on the other side or has been removed, but the shape is the same, and underneath the new muzzle the guns are identical

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ghost said:
I think its just a new design, they look very similar except on the toys the gun is being held in the right hand, theres a muzzle on the top of the gun and the blade is either on the other side or has been removed, but the shape is the same, and underneath the new muzzle the guns are identical

or maybe it's something attached to his leg?? o_O

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
DopeyFish said:
or maybe it's something attached to his leg?? o_O

The knife you mean? Maybe, i think i remember in the first strike book it said that the brutes gun rounded off into a large sharp blade though....mind you that also descibed the weapon as some kind of grenade launcher, but it sure doesnt look like one now.

BuG

3DSCN2096.JPG

Ach! Mein Warthogen! I thought there was going to be a Warthog to scale with the giant Master Chief, but it's only to scale with the little guy. Crap. :( They've given the civilian Warthog massive rims, they should've gone the whole, err, hog and chucked a sub in the back with neons underneath. Do they have working suspension?

Top Bottom