• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Xbox Bundle (Europe only?)

Gribbix

Jeuxfrance
Looks legit to me, though I'm no photoshop expert. Too bad Microsoft most likely won't release this in the US. They probably know that they won't need to offer a bundle incentive to sell Xboxes in the US come November 9th.
136120040924_214927_0_big.jpg

I was fiddling around with the computers at work (Best Buy) and I noticed a new Xbox bundle. It was named the "NCAA/Top Spin" bundle. It comes out in November for $149.99. I doubt there will be a crystal Xbox in there, which makes this bundle suck even more compared to the Euro Halo 2 bundle.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
That's a nice sports bundle right there. I think Microsoft will do a limited edition Crystal Xbox in the states as well (like they did for the green one) around the same time Sony launches their PStwo. Just a hunch.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
They should throw Links in there as well.. make it a three game bundle, its not as though they are still selling copies of links.

I think Im gonna get a crystal Xbox.. Ive gotten tired of my Xbox locking up all the damn time.

Prine

Banned
Not bad, if only MS done the same for US. Anyway, Top Spin is a brilliant game, they should have included PGR2 instead of NCAA unless its a sports bundle

Top Bottom