• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HALO-LOOK NOW

Mrbob

Yeah i just saw it but nothing makes sense to me. These mind games can be cool but unless you got a Covenant translator the updated website doesn't do much. :p

Mrbob

Trasher said:
Keep clicking stuff guys :)

Hmm, did you find something decent? I kept on clicking and all they lead too were a bunch of warning explanation point areas where I couldn't access any further.

Mrbob

Hmm, weird. It looks like the website updated again.

Areas that weren't there before are now available.

PhatSaqs

Banned
This shit is awesome. Here's an alphabet translator legend:

symbol%20_alphabet.jpg

snapty00

Banned
I guess they they thought the "mystery" of the site would keep me there longer. Mission failed. I just gave up. :p

Fuck full-screen sites.

3rdman

Its simple really. The two pads to the far left shift the images to the next content (table of content). Select the image you want to see more of (Master chief, Covenent,weapons, etc) and then press the pad on the far right to select it. the images will "zoom" in on that topic. Press the other pad to go back to the table of contents.

ManaByte

Gold Member
3rdman said:
Its simple really. The two pads to the far left shift the images to the next content (table of content). Select the image you want to see more of (Master chief, Covenent,weapons, etc) and then press the pad on the far right to select it. the images will "zoom" in on that topic. Press the other pad to go back to the table of contents.

Duh.

That still doesn't fix the problem of there being NO new media on the site at all.

Trasher

I found a galaxy map of what the Covenant wants to take over I think, and I found a listing of all covenant enemies and all the weapons in the game.

I want my 2 minutes back now.

It's like that stupid cracker jack box decoder ring bullshit, only more retarded and on the internet. What do you win if you unlock the prize? A photo-op with the hamster that runs the wheel powering the great brains of this sites designer:?

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Dunno if the shade has been remodelled or what but theres a fruity looking new turret in the covenant section.

Mrbob

FinFan said:
As a web site it may suck, becuase it's not.

It's the view from a Covenant ship invading earth. :)

Is it? Then why is there Covenant data on that ship? I would figure if this was a covenant ship it wouldn't need data on covenant creatures, weapons, and vehicles.

GhaleonEB

Mrbob said:
Is it? Then why is there Covenant data on that ship? I would figure if this was a covenant ship it wouldn't need data on covenant creatures, weapons, and vehicles.

Someone over at TeamXbox is translating the code on the site. Look at what is on this page:

halo2.jpg

I'd say that this is a Covenant perspective.....

Top Bottom