• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Guess I'll use this piece. =)

gifud.jpg

What the hell is going on with that warthog? Can someone with better vision than me tell? Is it a chaingun hog?

KevinRo

No more ugly female faces in my haloz.

But seriously, didn't the AI pick their holo form on purpose? I always thought Cortana chose an ugly face on purpose.

ElRenoRaven

So um yea. Not a fan of the Cortana design. Add that to the long growing list of design choices I don't like. I'll just shut up and slink away now back to the shadows.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
No! You do not get to post portuguese gifs! No no no no, that's my task!
No, your job is to post Simpsons GIFs. In Portuguese, if you like.

Frankie needs to go in the game informer thread and crack some skulls, lol.
Why bother. He tried to set the dipshits straight in the "y no outstanding graphics on 360" thread, and yet the idiots continued forth. I'm pretty fed up with gaming side.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Funny thing is the thread has "Halo 4" in the title yet some trolls are dropping in acting like it just got announced. "Oh, another Halo?"

Really? They announced it almost a year ago! :p

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Exactly. I can grab some real lopsided boobies anyday, but it's a real treat when I can Kinect myself some virtual perfect boobies.
Perfect is relative.

I'm looking forward to more details so we can move on to other topics. Like the Arbiter's dong.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
non-halo fans arent thrilled with a halo 4 cover reveal! i for one am shocked.

really though, i have no idea why some members of halogaf are surprised that not everyone loves (or even likes) halo. of course a thread like that will have mixed reactions, especially since the reveal itself wasnt all that exciting (nothing truly new was unveiled) unless you are a die hard fan

People crying over the GI reveal being Halo 4 is pretty funny considering we all pretty much told them before hand it was Halo 4 and backed it up with the small bits on info we had and they still had hopes it would be things like GTA5.

Meh, im overjoyed show me dem pics.

TheOddOne

non-halo fans arent thrilled with a halo 4 cover reveal! i for one am shocked.

really though, i have no idea why some members of halogaf are surprised that not everyone loves (or even likes) halo. of course a thread like that will have mixed reactions, especially since the reveal itself wasnt all that exciting (nothing truly new was unveiled) unless you are a die hard fan
It's not that, but the amount of trolls that come out of the woodwork is just ...amazing.

IMO there is no real discussion going on there, it's just tech and business talk. At the same time, we give the trolls too much time.

op_ivy

It's not that, but the amount of trolls that come out of the woodwork is just ...amazing.

IMO there is no real discussion going on there, it's just tech and business talk.

for the halo 4 cover thread, i agree with you. if you arent interested in halo, why post in the thread announcing it, let alone clicking on it to read? for the original GI thread though, obviously no matter what was on the cover someone would be disappointed it wasnt their game of choice.

Anyone where subscribed to GI (I think Trey said he was)?

We could have the info in the next few days if what Ellis said holds true.

Also I'm assuming this is the American mag with the US release date. Is there to be a UK equivalent?

op_ivy

so, with the cover reveal out of the way, any word yet on when we'll get the weekly update? 5-6pm PST like usual (but a day late)?

Top Bottom