• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

CyReN

so, with the cover reveal out of the way, any word yet on when we'll get the weekly update? 5-6pm PST like usual (but a day late)?

Well Bsangel just tweeted this if its anything

"If you want a sneak peek at the Bulletin, just stand behind me! There's no way to keep things private at the airport, lol...."

Anyone where subscribed to GI (I think Trey said he was)?

We could have the info in the next few days if what Ellis said holds true.

Also I'm assuming this is the American mag with the US release date. Is there to be a UK equivalent?

Not yet, our best bet would be Games TM, or Edge, even if it isn't their cover story this month.

Info will be out in the wild no doubt in a couple of days anyway.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

"If you want a sneak peek at the Bulletin, just stand behind me! There's no way to keep things private at the airport, lol...."

comeon gaf detectives!

Bulletin including super Info and Pic Dump ETA .....
Not anytime soon :/ is my guess

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
those. blue. cans.

Belief in Frankie redeemed.

thats some hollagram
199796_o.gif

non-halo fans arent thrilled with a halo 4 cover reveal! i for one am shocked.

really though, i have no idea why some members of halogaf are surprised that not everyone loves (or even likes) halo. of course a thread like that will have mixed reactions, especially since the reveal itself wasnt all that exciting (nothing truly new was unveiled) unless you are a die hard fan

i would have rather had call of duty's new game on the front page tbh.

TrollFaceDancing.gif

The Halo haters situation is so bad that I'm often surprised when non-HaloGAF'ers display a positive response to Halo news.

Im the same way, when someone who isnt a thread regular says he is pumped or excited or w.e for Halo or at all supports its im pretty shocked.

Ohh btw HaloGAF... I GOT A JOB

The Halo haters situation is so bad that I'm often surprised when non-HaloGAF'ers display a positive response to Halo news.

This, not everyone can like Halo, and not everyone does, but some some douchebag responses from you get from people are just...ugh.

There's rational critism, and I'm all for that.

And then there's dickish responses, which most gaming side Halo threads are full off.

Trey

Anyone where subscribed to GI (I think Trey said he was)?

We could have the info in the next few days if what Ellis said holds true.

Also I'm assuming this is the American mag with the US release date. Is there to be a UK equivalent?

Yeah, I'm subscribed, but my GIs are notorious for arriving after all the info is out there. I'll keep an eye out for it, still, and will give a summary of anything of note.

Elginer

I'm not the biggest MP player in Halo, it's all about the campaign for me but mmm... that Cortana is looking good. Also I need to visit HaloGAF more. You guys are alright. Also I avoid pages and pages of "Halo... again... MEH!'.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Reading that thread, it amazes me how many people hate the franchise, but still post in a thread concerning it. If I don't like something, I usually wouldn't even enter a thread about it. *shrug*

Reading that thread, it amazes me how many people hate the franchise, but still post in a thread concerning it. If I don't like something, I usually wouldn't even enter a thread about it. *shrug*
Yeah, I guess I don't really understand people that do that. No one's forcing your hand to enter the thread. Some people just want to get their "LOL I THINK DIS SUX" in. I mean, sure, I might shit on Halo: Reach a lot but that's because I love the series and hold it to high standard. On the otherhand, there is nothing that even remotely appeals to me in a CoD game so you will never see me post in a news or OT about it. Fancy that.

Havok

Going in and arguing with them for pages and pages isn't helping. Just makes the community look petty. Let it go.

Can't believe people haven't learned that lesson by now.

Kibbles

We are interested in hearing your thoughts about Halo 4’s gameplay, though, so we’re hoping to have some cool playtest events at the studio this summer. You can expect more details about those events as the dates get closer.
*books ticket to Kirkland*

GhaleonEB

We are interested in hearing your thoughts about Halo 4’s gameplay, though, so we’re hoping to have some cool playtest events at the studio this summer.
I would like to note that I live two hours from the studio and can be there with one day notice, same day if evening tests are desired. Just thought I'd put that out there. :)

Nice update. GI details should be flowing in the next day or so.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Frankie bring Halo 4 to New York. You can do your media promotional work and I'll just be testing Halo 4

GhaleonEB

The ongoing clamor for aim down sights in Halo is remarkable and richly amusing. (Referring to the gaming side thread.) If you want that, you don't understand why Halo does not feature them.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I would like to note that I live two hours from the studio and can be there with one day notice, same day if evening tests are desired. Just thought I'd put that out there. :)

Nice update. GI details should be flowing in the next day or so.

Pick me up in Portland and I'll split gas money with ya, haha. Really!

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Damnit, Reach soured me big time, but Halo 4 has pushed my Hype machine past the ME3 spoiler thread.

I've been lurking for a while trying to stay caught up on actual game-related stuff, but what've I missed?

Does "events at the studio" include Certain Affinity? 'cause I could be there in under 30 minutes and help with the internet stress testing.

...just throwing that out there.

Sai-kun

Banned
i will literally spend my life saving to playtest

okay not my life savings, but hey, i don't do shit all summer so... :)

edit: or just open up 343i Chicago. hint hint.

wwm0nkey

Kickstarter to fund the trip.

I'm on it!

Seriously though would be amazing to have a GAF vs 343i match in the studio....hell it would just be awesome to visit the studio!

(It would take a months paycheck to go there but since I am not paying for a house yet it would be worth it)

Top Bottom