• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

nillapuddin

Good luck!

thanks dude
"yes ma'am I have a very flexible schedule, but there is one day in particular I would like to request off..."

lol

edit:
images

halo

Beckx

I'm on the final boss and I just can't beat him. I give up.

What system, and what SL are you? He's beatable (but really you want a competent second to help you). He telegraphs all of his moves, you can learn that and beat him.

Halo: downgraded from LE to plebe edition. Decided to take a wait and see approach on the DLC. Spending too much money this holiday season.

Fingers crossed that Waypoint will get a massive overhaul right before H4's release.

Silverlight on 360.

Must have missed that, if so, that sucks. I have a limiit of 80 Gb a month, with 2 brothers that doesn't last very long.
It's extremely shitty business practice to pay for content that really isn't yours after all. Instead you have to rely on a very spotty app to stream content which, if Reach's commentary is any indication, will be buried under newer content and a complete pain in the ass to watch.

Fingers crossed that Waypoint will get a massive overhaul right before H4's release, and maybe even allow for direct downloads of video content to our hard drive to watch whenever the hell we we want.

Oh I took the 6th off so fast it's not even funny. Then I scheduled a gaming event at work for the following weekend to showcase Halo 4. Heh heh... suckers, lol.

Karl2177

I sent it out over a week ago. Coming from California though, so I guess it's taking its time getting across the country.

That reminds me, my package came on Saturday to my parent's place. They then sent it back with me to my apartment on Monday night, and right now it's flattening to be put in a poster frame.

Thanks again for being a generous dude!

BigShow36

What system, and what SL are you? He's beatable (but really you want a competent second to help you). He telegraphs all of his moves, you can learn that and beat him.

I used the rocky outcropping to block a lot of his attacks.

That game is amazing.

m23

I'm playing on Xbox. I suck at the game to be honest, got help for a lot of the game from some friends lol.

Yeah. If Namco hadn't gimped it with P2P I'd have no problem calling it my favorite of this generation.

Cannot frickin wait for the DLC. Need to get my new Xbox character up to snuff.

The joke, it has sailed entirely over your head. :D
To my defense, Silverlight is already available for Xbox 360. So... your nightmare can come true. :p

Beckx

I'm playing on Xbox. I suck at the game to be honest, got help for a lot of the game from some friends lol.

To avoid derailing this more than it already is, try dropping into the Dark Souls OT, you'll get a ton of tips & probably someone is around your SL and able to help.

m23

Tonight on Xplay

Fall Blockbuster Breakdown
It's that time of year again when the gaming industry gives us week after week of big blockbuster releases. We'll run down the coming schedule of huge titles like Dishonored, Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

So I guess we'll get like one minute of footage, hopefully its new.

Slaker117

That reminds me, my package came on Saturday to my parent's place. They then sent it back with me to my apartment on Monday night, and right now it's flattening to be put in a poster frame.

Thanks again for being a generous dude!

Glad it made it ok in its improvised shipping tube. Hope you enjoy it.

343's lack of clarification is affecting retailers. Hell, a simple unboxing video would do wonders.

I imagine people would get pissed either way.

Everyone would be pissed if the only way to get them was through game.co.uk - imagine if people where able to use more of the sandbox on release day just because the chose a specific retailer from a specific country lol. That would never happen so im guessing it will be the paying game.co.uk customers who would feel cheated when the 6 release day specializations dont materialize.

Would be nice to see it clarified before release day for sure - I actually am more interested now in knowing if the Limited Edition is too large to be delivered by postage. If I have to collect it I would rather cancel my Amazon pre-order and just pick up in store at HMV. From the pictures though the package doesn't look very big. May not go for the limited but it would be nice to know beforehand so I can place my order in time.

Hmm?

Enfinit

thanks dude
"yes ma'am I have a very flexible schedule, but there is one day in particular I would like to request off..."
Do it man! I requested off that particular day as well. So I can vote, of course.

Oh I took the 6th off so fast it's not even funny. Then I scheduled a gaming event at work for the following weekend to showcase Halo 4. Heh heh... suckers, lol.
If you need any volunteer help...

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
https://twitter.com/bsangel/status/248504952727678977

Uh oh. That's......disappointing. Doesn't make a huge impact I guess, but I find it interesting how no one is able to answer such a simple question.

Where Frankie has failed us, BSangel will follow through. Sad that it took this long.

It's probably only a skin looking at that message. That would mean the LE is really not better than the standard edition with a season pass.

Myyke

Neo Member
I actually am more interested now in knowing if the Limited Edition is too large to be delivered by postage. If I have to collect it I would rather cancel my Amazon pre-order and just pick up in store at HMV.

Hmm?

I heard that the briefing packet is so heavy, at least 4 postmen are needed to carry it.

nillapuddin

Do it man! I requested off that particular day as well. So I can vote, of course.

Yeah.. um voting. Duh

btw, I was granted "Member" status at Pizza Hut

I dont start til next week, but Ill work christmas morning before I work Nov 5 night/Nov 6

and I got my pin..

Thanks Slaker!

gotta find a way to represent teh nerdz while im workin

Swarmerr

Video tonight will talk about the "elaborate" unlock weapon rank system, and then with 5 minutes left in the show 343 will go on to say that a the skill based rank system will only have one rank that will span all the playlists and the rank will be hidden. No details will be given and then gaf will proceed to slrp and bitch as usual about this new info.

#calling it

Woorloog

Banned
Should I wait for the bulletin?

It's 12 pm here...

3-4 hours still, i think.

Video tonight will talk about the "elaborate" unlock weapon rank system, and then with 5 minutes left in the show 343 will go on to say that a the skill based rank system will only have one rank that will span all the playlists and the rank will be hidden. No details will be given and then gaf will proceed to slrp and bitch as usual about this new info.

#calling it
Video today will be most likely Covenant weapons video...

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
That depends how much do you like convulated strings of words that have no meaning or information in them and how much do you like cat pictures?

To be fair, the last few have been pretty good content wise. I'm usually happy to take the piss but they've been good recently.

BigShow36

Yeah.. um voting. Duh

btw, I was granted "Member" status at Pizza Hut

I dont start til next week, but Ill work christmas morning before I work Nov 5 night/Nov 6

and I got my pin..

Thanks Slaker!

gotta find a way to represent teh nerdz while im workin

You still need 36 more pieces of flair.

Top Bottom