• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Cinco de Mayo, gaf.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
D363465-C-91-FD-49-D6-B195-C0-B5069-E30-CF.jpg

Cinco De Mayo GIF

Havin some rolled tacos and cervezas for lunch.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
As a Mexican I can safely say 5 de mayo is just an excuse to consume in America. Mexicans don't celebrate it.

Americans are statistically pretty overworked* & miserable* nowadays. Any excuse to let loose is good!

Sources*

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Americans are statistically pretty overworked* & miserable* nowadays. Any excuse to let loose is good!

Sources*

I'm just a smidge cynical imagine Mexicans celebrating the Boston tea party as excuse to consume burgers

badblue

As a Mexican I can safely say 5 de mayo is just an excuse to consume in America. Mexicans don't celebrate it.
Just to nitpick, The people of Puebla, Mexico seem to celebrate it.
The day is celebrated in the state of Puebla with parades, speeches, and reenactments of the 1862 battle, though it is not much noticed in most of the rest of the country.

But yes, it's 100% an excuse to eat Mexican food and drink tequila and beer.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
does he only take half the bribes?

I live in Mexico, the president is honest and a good person, he support and the country grew a lot... What happens is that journalism is very corrupt and the oligarchs hate him because they took away their wealth and the president gives it to the people of Mexico.

That is why journalists and rich people are against with the president and the population.

He is the Robin hood of Mexico

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I live in Mexico, the president is honest and a good person, he support and the country grew a lot... What happens is that journalism is very corrupt and the oligarchs hate him because they took away their wealth and the president gives it to the people of Mexico.

That is why journalists and rich people are against with the president and the population.

He is the Robin hood of Mexico
What is he doing about the cartels?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
What is he doing about the cartels?

He stopped arms trafficking, has jailed politicians involved in corruption and drug trafficking.

He filed a lawsuit to stop bringing weapons into Mexico, caught the son of a dangerous drug dealer.

Supported by the army, he has caught criminals and drug traffickers... He has even caught politicians.

The culprits for the increase in this problem were the former presidents, especially Felipe Calderon, who are investigating it.

Top Bottom