• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hard time deciding what to buy...

Lakitu

st5fu
In the week I'll be purchasing a new title, and I have no idea what to pick up, it's either:

A) Burnout 3: Takedown (Xbox)
B) Silent Hill 4: The Room (Xbox or PS2)
C) Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (Xbox)

I'm definitely in a mood for a survival horror but I havwn't completed any other of the Silent Hills and I haven't exactly been hearing alot of good things about Silent Hill 4.

I'm also in the mood for a game like Chronicles of Riddick, heard nothing but good things about that, despite the length of the main game.

Then there's Burnout 3, been following this game for a while, but still having a hard time choosing.

What do you guys suggest? It's not like I can't get any of these other choices another time btw.

Also been thinking about getting a budget title on the side, Product Number 03 (GC), Conflict Desert Storm II (Xbox), Splinter Cell (Xbox) all available for £9.99 and it just so happens, I have a tenner to spare this week. What would you choose out of these?

Thank you GAF, I <3 you.

Burnout 3. And don't listen to our resident G4 troll Wario; the Xbox version's massively reduced loadtimes make it the must-get version.

Riddick is fun, but I'd just rent it. I blew through it in about six hours and had no desire to play again.

Burnout 3, I recently rented due to lack of funds. Fucking awesome. I'd recommend it as well.

Speevy

Banned
Burnout 3. Riddick isn't long enough to warrant a purchase over Burnout, but it's good. So play it one day.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Rent the PS2 version of Silent Hill4 and Burnout3 and use your HD loader for them, then rent Riddick and finish it in one sitting. Then use saved money on Fable. :D

Top Bottom