• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions - Official Trailer

Valedix

Here's your look at Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions gameplay in this trailer for the upcoming action game based on the magical sport from the world of Harry Potter. The Harry Potter Quidditch Champions trailer gives us a look at the game's career mode, online competitive mode, character customization, some of the playable characters like Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy, and more. Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions launches on PS5 (PlayStation 5), PS4 (PlayStation 4), Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC (Steam and Epic) on September 3, 2024, and coming to Nintendo Switch this Holiday season.

Looks like a remake of the PS2 game with Fortnite live service aspects. Game is also $30 and not F2P.

Started up Hogwarts legacy, and this shows up.
addyO2z.jpeg

Dazraell

I really enjoyed original Quidditch World Cup game, depsite its shortcomings. I'm not a fan of the art style, but I have good feelings about gameplay consindering the amount of closed tests with community and how extensive they were. Will definitely check it up as it's a part of PS Plus

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
BUMP.

Anyone playing this shit?

You can be a they/them. I might give a go for comedy purposes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom