• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has anyone worn a skirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtmax

I mean 95% of forum posters are...males. So my question is geared towards them.

Today was very humid. I was at school cooling off in the library. Looking down the window there was this girl walking by with a long, flowing skirt that hung around her ankles. The material looked so thin, fragile-like that i couldn't help but wonder how cooling it must have been.

Having been wearing jeans i wanted nothing more than to wear a skirt. YOur legs free and clear...no harsh material to rub your thighs and make your legs sweaty...and if you got nice legs you can even wear a mini-skirt.

Maybe when the wife's not home...

Outlaw

Banned
You mean a kilt?

laforge-lsm-kilt.jpg

No I have not worn one.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, but not a casual thing, it was for a cross-day thing for school spirite week etc.
Mini's present a whole other problem, you have to make sure your boys don't escape. That is why men don't wear skirts ;)

Just get some shorts man.

Ecrofirt

I wore a skirt once when I was Lady Capulet for a funny production some kids in my class put together in school.

Act 3, Scene 1 of Romeo & Juliet, the fight scene.

Miguel

Matlock said:
They're called KILTS.

Heh, the Executive Producer for Sports Radio 610 always wears a kilt during SR610 road trip events. the station is 610 KILT-AM Houston. :p
He's one crazy dude though, but he's cool.

Miguel said:
Heh, the Executive Producer for Sports Radio 610 always wears a kilt during SR610 road trip events. the station is 610 KILT-AM Houston. :p
He's one crazy dude though, but he's cool.

Hah, yeah... that's real crazy...

Anyway, I've worn a skirt before for a play in school.

Miguel

God's Hand said:
Hah, yeah... that's real crazy...

Anyway, I've worn a skirt before for a play in school.

If I knew where NNchat as now I'd go in there and slap you around a bit with a trout.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
BuddyChrist83 said:
Yes.

It's not that long of a story, and there are pictures, which you will never, ever see.

At least tell us the story. Chris: master of storytelling.

BuddyC

Eminem said:
At least tell us the story. Chris: master of storytelling.
Maybe later. I will reveal that my cross-dressing experience almost ended with me getting my ass kicked because someone at Ihop called me a "fucking faerie." A local cop intervened. True story.

Many times. Manly times even.

Started in church, shepherd costumes -- not much -- but a good warm-up. Then there was Clash of the Titans and a burning desire to be Perseus. Ending in High School in the late 90's/early 80's in the alternative circles girls loved dudes in skirts. My favorite was a long, plain blue number -- and damn was it nice to wear in the summer. This one girl used to love doing my hair and make-up and taking me on the town.

Now, I'm old and boring in the same dirty pair of camouflage shorts day after day...

Ah! sassy Nostalgia!

GDGF

Soothsayer
Yeah. Back in my wilder days I would often don a dress during a night of drinking and fucking shit up. Seriously. No biggie. Hell, I'd probably do it again if I were hanging with the same rowdy group of folks. I gots pictures too :)

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I've worn kilts before. Of course, my granddad's Scottish, so I have a built-in excuse if anybody gives me shit for ripping off Samuel Jackson in Formula 51. I was doing it first!

Teh Hamburglar said:
Prepare to get a humiliating tag.
Yes.

SFA_AOK

I wore a sarong on holiday once. Me and my friends all went out in sarongs and the dodgiest hawian shirts we had on our final night for a laugh. Two problems: lack of pockets (had to wear shorts underneath) and taking a piss.

evil ways

One time during a school play I had to wear this short costume with a belt around my waist and it looked like a skirt, plus sandals and a wig to play Samson, I was in 3rd grade though and also got to tussle around with this other kid who was dressed as a lion.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Yeah, a few times. Mostly for costuming purposes, and once just to confuse the hell out of my girlfriend's mom.

I can't really say I enjoyed it, but it wasn't entirely unpleasant, either.

CoryCubed

I do it sometimes would do it regularly if it was socially acceptable it really does feel better and if you find a nice pair of panties too (brief/bikini for crotch room) its usually a thinner and much nicer material then regular whitey tighties

Dujour

Banned
CoryCubed said:
I do it sometimes would do it regularly if it was socially acceptable it really does feel better and if you find a nice pair of panties too (brief/bikini for crotch room) its usually a thinner and much nicer material then regular whitey tighties

Haze him into normalcy!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
CoryCubed said:

Ummm...What?

i used my ex skirt quite often, is very very comfortable.

it got so bad that i used to keep it at my place and in my drawer, not letting her use it.

but when i broke up with her i had to give it back :(

Skirts are underrated.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
robertsan21 said:
i used my ex skirt quite often, is very very comfortable.

it got so bad that i used to keep it at my place and in my drawer, not letting her use it.

but when i broke up with her i had to give it back :(

Skirts are underrated.
Knowing you, I'm not too sure how you used the skirt:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom