• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Haven't heard much about Inuyasha.

The release date is set for 11/2, I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about it yet. I'm mildly excited about it as I do watch the show, and it is going to be an RPG so I'm wondering how it is all going to work. I know it's a bit early, but I figured I'd see something about it.

Here are the screens:

919487_20040511_screen010.jpg

919487_20040511_screen007.jpg

919487_20040419_screen005.jpg

919487_20040419_screen009.jpg

Eh... I still kinda wish they went with something different, if they graphics were like ToS for the GCN, I think it would look much better. I suppose I'll just have to wait till October and see what it's going to have to offer. I still have this feeling that even though it may suck, I'm still going to buy it cheap and play it.

bjork

I think this is the one we have on import at work.

People look at it, learn it's an import, and then ask if the system modification will translate the text. When we say "no", they don't buy the game.

I like super-deformed characters... but not so much when the original characters aren't that way, and it's not out of necessity as was often the case in 2D.

Top Bottom