• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help in BG2 argh ;p

Ive never used the evil chaotic dwarf guy before cause he always made my ladies mad, but I felt sadistic and kept him around. The instant we left town he started bitching about that tomb I promised id help him raid. I get to the graveyard district and find the entrance, but its locked anyway. So I proceed to raid every tomb in the area in an attempt to get what he wants. Found some cool items but quest is not completed. How do I get to the lower tombs.

Are you sure you're in the right tomb? The right tomb should have huge caverns built inside it (a la Dusk til dawn). I think the entrance to the actual tombs might be hidden inside one, so try searching for traps in all the tombs.

There are two marked doors that go to the lower tombs. Check your map while in the graveyard district; they're on there. I just got there last night and got my ass kicked. I'll have to come back later...webbing and entangling doesn't keep those undead from getting to me.

Hah, I hadn't thought of that. I picked up Viconia after I limped out of the tombs...maybe I'll go back and clear them out tonight.

I was considering restarting because I didn't like my main (assassin, meh, I don't need that when I've got Yoshimo around) and I wanted to take on some easier quests earlier on, but we'll see how things go.

One of the lower tomb entrances is 'barred from the other side' the other two 'entrances' that I can see lead to the vampire lair, unless im mistaken. The rest lead to tiny tombs, I killed all the guardian monster things, but so far nothing. Maybe I missed a door.

I like my assassin, and I hate yoshimo cause I know he's gonna fuggin backstab me.

Volt

Hmmm I don't remember encountering any problems with Korgan's quest (well despite the fact that he just up and left my party halfway during his very own quest, guess I wasn't doing it fast enough)..

markedgraveyard.jpg

Entrances # 2 or 7 are the ones you need !

Volt

Hmmm ,well it's been a couple of years since I played it myself, but the Gamebanshee website (where I get these images from) does claim #2 & 7 are the ones you need to fullfill Korgan's quest. You should end up in a crypt that looks like this (slight spoiler I guess, because of dungeon layout) :

southerncrypt.jpg

EDIT : you can get to the Southern Crypt (for Korgan's quest) by going to the far south of the vampire lair, according to the Gamebanshee website !

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
jiji said:
Hah, I hadn't thought of that. I picked up Viconia after I limped out of the tombs...maybe I'll go back and clear them out tonight.

I was considering restarting because I didn't like my main (assassin, meh, I don't need that when I've got Yoshimo around) and I wanted to take on some easier quests earlier on, but we'll see how things go.

I really don't want to spoil anything but uh, don't get too attached to Yoshimo.

Top Bottom