• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*help* MCSE (Server) guidance/tutorials/materials for self-study

Hello GAF, I wanted to pursue an MCEE certificate to progress my job opportunities (especially abroad). However, I am completely stumped to what materials/books I need to have for self-study. Going to an actual course is out of the question, as I am still stuggling paying off bills and loan payments.

I tried browsing through books about the MCSA courses (70-410 to 412) including the one the Microsoft site advertises and many of the reviews reveal how inconsistent they are.

Now this got me pretty damn annoyed knowing that I'll have to take a risk studying for something that may never yield fruit. I tried looking elsewhere but as a gaffer, I figured a lot of good advises and information stem from the gaming section and I wonder if the same applies to the off-topic section.

If there is anyone who can help point to the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Top Bottom