• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help me Dr. GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritroid

I'm thinking about heading down to the campus clinic if this gets any worse.

Last night I felt like I was getting fever-like symptoms after I returned from the gym. I was a little hot, with mild muscle aches. I decided to sleep on it and see what the next morning would bring, and now I just feel weird. I feel kinda fatigued or weak, and a little 'out of it'. The blood is rushing to my finger-tips because they feel extremely hot and almost numb, and overall I have a slight sweat with a really clammy feeling.

I've never felt like this before. Anybody had similar symptoms? Diagnose me!

Alucard

Banned
You have leprosy. Goodbye.

Seriously, it sounds like you might be coming down with a serious head cold or possibly the flu. I'm no doctor though.

Alucard said:
You have leprosy. Goodbye.

Seriously, it sounds like you might be coming down with a serious head cold or possibly the flu. I'm no doctor though.

Damn it man, are you a doctor or a circus clown? He clearly has cholera and thus will die.

Tritroid

Well I'm thinking that it might be because I didn't really eat supper last night...I had ice cream at like 10:00 p.m. last night and that was it. The last thing I ate was a sandwich at 12:00 p.m. earlier that day, but not eating shouldn't be giving me weird clammy/fever-ish symptoms. :p And besides that I'm not hungry.

gah I don't want to go down to the clinic for something simple and have all these prescriptions loaded on me. :p

Tritroid

I did oversleep actually. I ended up falling asleep at around 10:30 p.m. shortly after I fapped (the cure-all in most cases), I had normally been going to bed around 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. and getting up at 6:30 a.m., so I got a few extra hours last night. Still though I had the feverish symptoms before I went to bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom