• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help me pick a budget XBox title for a gift!

It's gift for a 19 year old, here are the choices [pick one]:

-----------------------------------------------------
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Rayman 3

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (Game of the Year)

I Ninja

Soul Calibur II

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

Breakdown

XIII

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
-----------------------------------------------------

P90

SC II, unless he has a PS2 or GC. I'm assuming he is true to the near 1:1 tie ratio of xbox:halo, otherwise, Halo.

P90 said:
SC II, unless he has a PS2 or GC. I'm assuming he is true to the near 1:1 tie ratio of xbox:halo, otherwise, Halo.

HALO 3,528,480
XBOX 9,583,911

much closer to 3:1 Xbox:Halo, which begs the question. Who the hell are these 6 million people?

Of course, with used sales, probably close to another million have actually owned Halo at some point.

Speevy

Banned
Got friends? KOTOR and Soul Calibur 2.

Really like RPG's? KOTOR and Morrowind GOTY

PoP is good too, but it's a bit short.

WTF... I just ordered KOTOR from Amazon.com and they are having difficulty processing my credit card, that NEVER happened with Amazon before, I tried again, same thing... Maybe it's a divine sign that I shouldn't get him KOTOR??? :p

Odysseus

Banned
sonycowboy said:
HALO 3,528,480
XBOX 9,583,911

much closer to 3:1 Xbox:Halo, which begs the question. Who the hell are these 6 million people?

The six million gap is actually just the number of replacement Xboxes (hooray, Thomson!), meaning the 1:1 ratio is technically intact! ;)

Anyway, the obvious choice is Knights of the Old Republic.

Chony

Odysseus said:
The six million gap is actually just the number of replacement Xboxes (hooray, Thomson!), meaning the 1:1 ratio is technically intact! ;)

Anyway, the obvious choice is Knights of the Old Republic.

So only 3 million own XBoxes. XBoxowned. Gamecube wins by default.

Top Bottom