• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Help with prostitution, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLB2

Banned
Long story short is this girl wants me to be her pimp. Anybody been in a situation like this before? If so, what did you do? I'm really confused right now. I mean, on one hand, it would be a good way to make money, but on the other hand its illegal and really dangerous so I don't want to do it. How do you get a girl to leave you alone? Ughh... I'd have thouht this was a good thing.

belgurdo

Banned
49105main_popcorn.jpg

Dilbert

NLB2 said:
Long story short is this girl wants me to be her pimp. Anybody been in a situation like this before? If so, what did you do? I'm really confused right now. I mean, on one hand, it would be a good way to make money, but on the other hand its illegal and really dangerous so I don't want to do it. How do you get a girl to leave you alone? Ughh... I'd have thouht this was a good thing.
How exactly did this come up in conversation? Is she already a ho, or looking to break into the business? Do you drive a Cadillac?

Mrbob

Hahahahahaahaha.

Between the "spooning" and "worming" thread and this one, the OT forum is on a roll lately!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Just remember the first rule of pimping: The bitch's cut is zero.

Beat me to it. That's the only hard part, and it's not even that hard once you get in their head.

mrmyth

You aren't cut out to be her pimp. You aren't cut out to be a pimp. A real pimp woulda slapped that ho for pushing all up on him and tellin' him how to run his bi'ness.

wwjd2.jpg

"Now get back to work, ho!"

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Get your ears waxed, she didn't ask you to be her pimp, she asked you to be her gimp.

NLB2

Banned
-jinx- said:
How exactly did this come up in conversation? Is she already a ho, or looking to break into the business? Do you drive a Cadillac?
She wants to break into the bussiness. I drive a fucking Ford Focus. She's a stereotypical depressed, shallow teenager.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
lol, this is comedy gold. But if you have to come to a board to ask these questions, you might not want to do it. Basically all you are doing is taking girls to appointments, keeping their money so they won't spend it all on drugs, and keeping the girls safe. Nowadays pimpin is getting a website made, taking pictures, and still doing those things I mentioned. Most of the pimpin' and hoin' is not done on the streets anymore. If you can handle dealing with this girl and her ho friends, then go for it. Just act like you know what you are doing and don't fuck them over as hos always end up having some muscle willing to beat someone up for some free ass.

HBO is a hell of an educational tool.

Tool

Banned
NLB2 said:

Call your local police department. I believe they can help in this matter.

Greekboy

Banned
I don't know why you guys doubt him so much. I know a guy or two here in Toronto that drive around 2-3 chicks every night so that they can get "clapped". The money is good but the risk is too high IMO. Having to drive these chicks into crack houses so that they can get their blow, worrying that the guy drilling them might have a piece and won't pay them after sex, risk getting involved with these skanks and possibly killed.

Not worth the risk IMO.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Tool said:
Call your local police department. I believe they can help in this matter.
Seriously. If this is actually a real-life situation, it's very serious -- what this girl wants to do is not only illegal, but it indicates that she has severe self-esteem issues and should be treated. I don't think it's a social norm in the US for a teenager to want to become a prostitute.

If you're serious about this, help the girl. It sounds like she needs it desperately.

dem

Greekboy said:
.... every night so that they can get pumped.

I think I speak for everbody (.. well.. I hope i speak for everybody) when I say:

STOP SAYING PUMPED!

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Can you take it the first time she comes back to you beaten?

If you can, go for it! Oh, and please die too. Thanks.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Mama Smurf said:
Can you take it the first time she comes back to you beaten?

If you can, go for it! Oh, and please die too. Thanks.

Don't worry, as soon as a real pimp comes along he probably will, painfully at that.

NLB2

Banned
human5892 said:
Seriously. If this is actually a real-life situation, it's very serious -- what this girl wants to do is not only illegal, but it indicates that she has severe self-esteem issues and should be treated. I don't think it's a social norm in the US for a teenager to want to become a prostitute.

If you're serious about this, help the girl. It sounds like she needs it desperately.

She already sees a psychologist twice a week. And I really don't want to get the police involved.

NLB2

Banned
=W= said:
I demand the long story long.
Ok, hopefully this will help people not doubt the story so much.
A few days ago the girl (who is sixteen) called me to ask me to buy her a couple packs of ciggarretes. I agreed if she would pay me for the ciggarretes plus fifteen bucks for the trouble (she lives about 20 minutes away from me). She thought those terms were appropriate so I bought the ciggarretes and drove to her house. When she was paying me she mentioned that she had stolen the money from her sister. I asked her why she didn't just get a job. This is when she told me her real reason for having me get her the ciggarretes. She said she has tons of sex anyway so she might as well get paid for it. I said I wasn't interested in being her pimp so, in an attempt to enhance the deal, she said I could have a test run. I turned down that offer as well and I went home. She's been bothering me about it ever since trying to get me to change my mind.

evil ways

If she's cute then you can take advantage of your pimp priviledges, and get a freebie tap of her ass once in a while, but with all that goodness also comes a lot of responsability.

In other words you gotta be willing to provide some tough love for her whenever she talks back or gets out of line. Work on your slaps, choke holds and belt whipping techniques.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Remeber...never hit her in the face.... pimp slapping is not a good thing... be like Wanye Brady and Kevin M. Jones....choke her when the money isn't (ain't) right

Triumph

Banned
NLB2 said:
Ok, hopefully this will help people not doubt the story so much.
A few days ago the girl (who is sixteen) called me to ask me to buy her a couple packs of ciggarretes. I agreed if she would pay me for the ciggarretes plus fifteen bucks for the trouble (she lives about 20 minutes away from me). She thought those terms were appropriate so I bought the ciggarretes and drove to her house. When she was paying me she mentioned that she had stolen the money from her sister. I asked her why she didn't just get a job. This is when she told me her real reason for having me get her the ciggarretes. She said she has tons of sex anyway so she might as well get paid for it. I said I wasn't interested in being her pimp so, in an attempt to enhance the deal, she said I could have a test run. I turned down that offer as well and I went home. She's been bothering me about it ever since trying to get me to change my mind.
I think the real problem here is that you hang out with idiots. Stop speaking to these people you know and make better, more socially adept friends that don't want aspire to prostitution.

NLB2

Banned
Raoul Duke said:
I think the real problem here is that you hang out with idiots. Stop speaking to these people you know and make better, more socially adept friends that don't want aspire to prostitution.
Best answer ever.
The girl is a friend of a friend and when I learned how fucked up her life was I felt a lot of sympathy for her and I tried to become her friend. I should just learn how to just let people ruin their lives on their own and not get bogged down in it.

Greekboy

Banned
NLB2 said:
The girl is a friend of a friend and when I learned how fucked up her life was I felt a lot of sympathy for her and I tried to become her friend. I should just learn how to just let people ruin their lives on their own and not get bogged down in it.

It's only natural to help and I commend you for this but you must remember one thing. In trying to do so, you can get sucked down into whatever it is that is troubling them too. I've seen many people try to help others and before they know it they're doing rails, drinking etc too.

Slo

This sounds like a great business opportunity. Jump on it! Also, make sure you have frequent, unprotected sex with her. Best decision you'll ever make.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
NLB2 said:
Best answer ever.

Just don't forget to keep buying her cigarettes while you're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom