• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

High Quality FF7AC trailer

Zaptruder

Banned
I don't remember seeing this posted.

*url removed!*

It's got only a few seeds right now, so go in there and download and seed this one up!

Great voice acting as well...

Zaptruder

Banned
You guys must hate me or something...

here's this kick ass trailer... and then all I get is one comment! is not even my comment... its the comments that the trailer should be getting naturally! blah!

well screw you guys. you don't need it...

Zaptruder

Banned
belgurdo said:
Someone needs their estrogen

Comedy effect :p

But seriously, if you want to find it, goto animesuki.com and browse under F

it looks like a pretty old torrent; was kinda suprised no one's posted it before.

And yes its slow, but just leave it up and it'll be done eventually.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yeah, the trailer has been on that site since Febuary. It is nice though... and there's 15 seeders, so the download will be fast. There should be an internet ban on complaining about bittorrent speeds.

Stele

Holds a little red book
mrkapawutzis said:
Thanks for the link. Trailer was indeed a hi-res one and there was subtitles!!! Can't wait for this to come out on dvd stateside.
The subtitles made the trailer worse. Without them and with the cool voice acting, I could actually believe they were saying something poignant. Now I realize it's just pointless Japanese drama.

Top Bottom