• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hiroshima.........two Hiroshima's.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Holy fuck I thought you were just saying two nukes were dropped before the guy above mentioned HBO

JEEESUS CHRIST I was so fucking disturbed for a moment there

(I've been studying the Cold War in class - guess I've got it on the mind)

andthebeatgoeson

Ha, I was just watching the DMX/Jet Li movie. The instant I heard that quote, I wanted to smack the shit out of the writers. I thought they were sure going to get '10 HIROSHIMAS OMGHI2U1!' out of those stupid green crystals. Then the bidding war made me want to slap somebody. How about the sniper who couldn't hit a barn? Or the midget who talked alot of shit?

Damn Cradle to the Grave sucked.

Idle Will Kill said:
If you are going to make a topic, how about NOT making it totally cryptic to 95% of the people that are going to read it?
well, they'd know if they saw the movie... and if they didn't see, they wouldn't get it...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
skinnyrattler said:
Damn Cradle to the Grave sucked.

This man is wise.

Some girl gave me that DVD saying, "It's a GOOD MOVIE!" I get home and watch it, pissed off totally. Thinking of a way to get her back.

MASB

What's with Tom Arnold seemingly being in every rap/martial arts movie that comes around?

Tom Arnold: "What's the movie about? Rappers and wire fu? I'm so there man!"

andthebeatgoeson

c2g-desktop-01_1024.jpg

Just in case you where confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom