• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HL SOURCE and DOD SOURCE: pictures?

Snowball

Banned
I checked around but i had no luck.
I'm looking for pictures of HALF LIFE SOURCE and DAY OF DEFEAT SOURCE.
Could you help me?

I know these games were not released yet but maybe the published a few pictures of them!
:)

Thanks
Snowball

Coop

8.jpg

DOD:S is on steam.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Anybody know if they plan on releasing the Half Life and Day of Defeat sources for prebuyers of Half Life 2 Silver/Gold?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
ZombieSupaStar said:
um silver and up gets you dod and hl1 source*

*when they come out

I know *that* I was just curious as to if they had plans to release them early like counterstrike

Snowball

Banned
Coop said:
8.jpg

DOD:S is on steam.

Is it really HL SOURCE?
Are we going to get a so good and upgraded version?? :O

I've seen both CS and CSS, and I was amazed by the quality.
Is it possible that:

HL:HLS=CS:CSS (it is a proportion :))

Thanks
Snowball

im willingly to bet since cs:s IS half life 2s multi player it got more attention then a spruced up hl1 remake, altho I expect hl1 to take advantage of new shaders and the physics, with only pic its hard to discern how much itll be.

Coop said:
the only improvements are water and physics. According to PC Gamer

valve have said the same thing. All models and textures are pretty much the same, just a different engine. This also means that source must have some quake1 engine code/princibles in it :p

bunny hop ahoy!

and yeah I also wondered if ID would get kick backs since it must use some sorta quake tech, unless its a total rewrite? I dunno they made it sound like porting mods wouldnt be hard at all.

Top Bottom