• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hlaf Life 2: GOLD ! (release date!!!)

Snowball

Banned
http://www.pushicon.com/hl2/hl2news.htm

Half-Life 2: GOLD!
Vivendi is pleased to announce that Half-Life 2, sequel to the award winning game "Half Life", has officially gone GOLD! The shipping date is set for November 22, 2004. It will reach stores on November 23. The date for the UK release is December 1. It will retail at $55.99 USD. A collectors edition will be sold, with a DVD of extra features, for $70 USD. It will also be available for digital purchase via Steam, at $49.99.

Snowball

P.S.
I can't see the same news in other sites yet :/

ElyrionX

Goddamn, it has gone gold and it takes 2 months to get it onto store shelves? Are they planning to ship, like, 100 million copies of the title at the same time?

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Gives me time to cop a new HDD. Damn these new PC games and their enormous footprints.

miyuru

My interest for HL2 died about a year ago. It's like when I write an exam I studied really hard for, I want to know my marks ASAP. But if I have to wait for my mark like a month, I really just don't care anymore :lol

Same deal.

Yeah, they've blown it. I feel totally messed about, and I still have no solid ideas as to exactly why.

If only it wasn't so blatantly obviously going to be incredibly excellent :(

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
miyuru said:
My interest for HL2 died about a year ago. It's like when I write an exam I studied really hard for, I want to know my marks ASAP. But if I have to wait for my mark like a month, I really just don't care anymore :lol

Same deal.

But when the grades do come out, you're gonna damn well wanna know the results... bet on it!

Vashu

I tend to not read any news on this game anymore.... I'll see it when it finally comes out, I still have UT2004 and Doom3 to play on my new system, which is like 3 months away!!!! >_< (Damn Dutch Government)

Anyway, probably have a new system by the time the game comes out. It's not that I lost interest, I just take it a little more easier when it comes to PC gaming. HL1 rocked though, so I am damn sure HL2 is going to be in my collection too. Looks great, but we have yet to wait for the gold announcement.. Nice try by PushIcon guy(s)......

Also, Miyuru.. That is one crazy avatar you got there... I love selfmockery! :p

Drek

When HL2 was first announced/unveiled I thought "fuck yeah! I gotta start shopping for a new graphics card! $250 for a card plus $50 for the game is a small price for more Half-Life!"

Now I think "oh, neat, hopefully it gets to PS3 or Xbox 2 soon after their release, 'cause it'd kill my PC."

:(

Top Bottom