• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hmm.. The Grudge poster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

grudgeoster.jpg

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000058CB6.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Still, hopefully this movie will turn out good, but I'll need to watch the original before I see it...

In related news, The Ring 2 has been pushed into 2005 and the remake of Dark Water won't start filming till this time either.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I still haven't seen either the American or Japanese The Ring or any of these Ju-On/Grudge films or anything...

All I know is that I saw Dark Water last summer in a theater in London and it freakin' ruled! Probably the first film I've seen in theaters and actually be genuinely scared, and not with cheap jump scares or anything, this was truly creepy. I have high hopes for the remake, as it could certainly be refined, especially the ending, but I mostly can't wait for the Region 1 release of Dark Water to come around.

Suerte

Dan said:
I still haven't seen either the American or Japanese The Ring or any of these Ju-On/Grudge films or anything...

All I know is that I saw Dark Water last summer in a theater in London and it freakin' ruled! Probably the first film I've seen in theaters and actually be genuinely scared, and not with cheap jump scares or anything, this was truly creepy. I have high hopes for the remake, as it could certainly be refined, especially the ending, but I mostly can't wait for the Region 1 release of Dark Water to come around.

Oh well, I was debating on getting the Dark Water DVD, that just sealed the deal, thanks :p

Suerte

metsallica said:
Saw the trailer before Anchorman, don't get your hopes up.

D'oh, I was hoping for good things what with the original director on board, apparently they've been doing some re-shoots in the past few weeks so let's hope that helps!

ManaByte

Gold Member
They are doing a big thing with this at the San Diego Comic Con this month. Buffy is showing up and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom