• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hmmm, some word on Echoes multiplayer from Steven Kent

Alcibiades

"It rocks!"

it's in WIRED magazine...

PLEASE DON'T discuss spoilers or anything, in fact, I just glanced at the first and last sentence of the 4 sentence review and really know little of the game cause I've been keeping away from threads and stuff, in fact I might keep away from this one, I was just pleasantly surprised to hear this...

His words are: "Still not sold? The multiplayer battles rock."

Alcibiades

AniHawk said:
I've been fucking saying this since fucking E3.
and I've probably been staying away from wherever you said it...

I'm just happy to hear something positive about it though...

OMG

I'm gonn abuy 2 copies just like I did with ToS, and give the other copy to any of my friends who isn't buying the game

me.. faking a smile with my 2 copies of ToS
Dscn0168.jpg

Guns N' Poops said:
Sorry, do I have to be ashamed because of not knowing who Steven Kent is? I'm from Europe.
But if he is reliable I would be glad.

i don't know him either, but if he says good things about Prime, that means he's from te "Good-side"

AniHawk

Guns N' Poops said:
Sorry, do I have to be ashamed because of not knowing who Steven Kent is? I'm from Europe.
But if he is reliable I would be glad.

Steven Kent wrote The First Quarter (later retitled The Ultimate History of Video Games [encompassing the 1800s to 2001]). He's also considered the only video game journalist in the mainstream media who does a good job. He's often interviewed on Icons on G4TechTV.

Another reason Prime fans might want to get excited: In 2002, at E3 or earlier, Kent was the first person to say Metroid Prime would be the game of the year.

After reading the article in Nintendo Power, I am really excited about the multiplayer in Echoes...I can't wait to be stealthy...Hide, wait for somebody to run by, and then roll out with the Death Ball and pwn them. A whole new style of camping invented by MP2.

Top Bottom