• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hobonichi Techo 2021 ITOI

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan
We used to have an annual thread about these. I'm bringing it back.

2021 Hobonichi Techo

2015 Thread | 2016 Thread | 2017 Thread

English website

vWylmTm.png

Why Tecnos are amazing.

e55Gwgf.jpg

Each day has its own dedicated pages. Despite this, the book is quite thin, small enough to fit in your pocket. This is thanks to its incredible tomoe river paper, which is thin yet sturdy. One time I forgot to check my pockets prior to washing a coat. The planner was intact and fully useable once it dried.

Covers!
Hobonichi sells a large variety of covers for its books. Here are some of the covers being offered this year. Because Hobonichi was founded by Shigesato Itoi, the creator of the Mother / Earthbound series, every year the company comes out with great new covers catering to fans.

Planner.jpg

enemies

This year, Hobonichi is also celebrating various anime series. For example, Ranma 1/2.

girl-planner

If you are of the more serious mindset, Hobonichi also offers premium covers. Many of these covers are limited in availability. If you are interested, you will have to win a place in line via lottery.

wallet

Top Bottom