• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy Crap (Morrowind related)...

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
after not touching the game for a year I decided to fire Morrowind back up for the hell of it (mostly because of the oblivion news).. I hadnt tried this in a while and my charachters level is much higher than it had been.. in any case, I loaded up on restore healths, marched to the palace in Vivec..

and after a solid 30 minute battle I killed Vivec, it still says that the path of destiny or whatever is broken, but Dagoth Ur has been dead forever, so Im sure that is just a hold over warning from before I beat the game. He drops a Dwemer artifact of some sort.. I have no idea what it is but it has a value of 1. I figure I will take it to that guy in Tel Vos who likes Dwemer stuff, or that living Dwarf/machine thing in that tower where I was cured of blight.. see if they can do anything with it. If anyone has done this before and can tell me if you can do anything with the Dwemer artifact, I would appreciate it

Vark

It's been a while since I ran through the main quest (it was like a good 6 months before release), but yea, you can do that :p

IIRC you don't technically break the path of destiny because its still possible to beat the game without him, you just have to go about it a different way. But since you've beaten it it doesn't matter obviously :p

If it's just marked as 'unique dwemer artifact' I think its actually the Wraithguard... If you kill him you can take it, but to beat the game you have to go through a process to get it identified by Yagrum. Like I said, its been a while. But that should be the only thing on his person.

Catalyst

Banned
I loved going through Tribunal and everything in that. I did part of Bloodmoon, and that was very enjoyable. I just really haven't touched much of the main quest. I also cheated...well...manipulated the game...did anyone ever try the spirit trap (or whatever it's called) glitch? You make your own spell....like fortify stat, and then whatever. It's been a while since I've played it. But yeah, I basically destroy anything in one hit now. When I'm angry, I just pop it in and kill everyone in whatever city I'm in.

You took down Dagoth Ur but still had to fight Vivec for thirty minutes?

Get a damn jink blade and pay for some training. The goblins in Tribunal will beat the armor right off ya!

Top Bottom