• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy crap this boxart needs its own thread! (Blinx 2)

DMczaf

245030.jpg

Bwahahahhahahahha!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think I just got the vapors.

*faints*

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
DJ Demon J said:
It's fake. There's no "EXTREME" on the box.

Lower left hand corner. When your talking about Blinx, E stands for eXtreme. :p

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Man, a world where the biggest evil are biker pigs who have mastered time travel....truly 'tis a blissful place.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Best thing about this release?

The resurrection of all new Blinx photoshops!! Don't dissapoint GAF!

DCX

DCX
Man what a discrace...better buy them up, i think this will be the first game ever to be recalled because of the cover.

DCX

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Warm Machine said:
There are worse Turbo Grafx - 16 covers than the Megaman one.

mmmm I dunno, a lot of those TG ones don't show any effort. at least mega man's is a little more, um, complex. I mean when you think of how much time it could've taken to make something THAT off-base and hideous, you begin to realize mega man will never be dethroned.

Grizzlyjin

Meier said:
B0002EJ87K.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I cant decide if it's worse than this one or not.

Nothing but a second rate Magic Pengel. Rise up fellow Doodlers!

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Dragona Akehi said:
I'm sorry but this is still King:

megaman.jpg

HOW?
I still remember when I was in Grade 6 or 7, skipping school to go purchase this game off the strength of the jp famicom game, going to Consumers Distributing opposite Honest Eds (its now a shoe store or something) plopping down my $50 and going WTF?!

If not for seeing the Capcom logo, I would have returned that sumovabitch immediately.

OMFG! That one is even worse than the first Shenmue 2 Xbox packshot. But the packshot misses the xbox live banner, so maybe it's a fake. Or should I say so I hope it's a fake.

ferricide

johnjohnson said:
f**k, I thought that Blinx 2 was playable online. hmmm... this means that the boxart could be true actually.... OMFG!!!1!
it painfully, painfully stinks of live being ripped out of it. it's got all of the hooks for live -- an extensive multiplayer mode, character creation options out the wazoo ... but no live.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
MGS game with multiplayer but no live?....this was excusable in the days of Kung Fu Chaos but not now :-/

Mairu said:
245030.jpg

Reminds me of the South Park episode

112a.gif
7a.gif

Are you trying to say Blinx is going to shove a hamster up that pigs ass ... and then it comes out as the "King Of The Hamster" last time-travelling boss?

Top Bottom