• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy crap this boxart needs its own thread! (Blinx 2)

Kobold

half-wit retard monkey's ass
Mega Man's Electric Sheep said:
Blinx 2 isn't on xbox live. The multiplayer is splitscreen offline.
They remoived Xbox Live support, it was in there when it was announced. Now theres no more proof of it to be found...

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
MY GOD

that blinx cover reeks of misguided 'street attitude' .. POOCHIE style :p

'have you heard of the phrase 'let's get busy'? well this is a cat that gets BIZAY! '

but, megaman still takes the cake

Flatbread

ohhh the blinx haters coming out, how many admit to playing the game?

I thought it was a very good game, looking forward to the new one, cant believe there actually makin it.

Grubdog

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
I'm sorry but this is still King:

megaman.jpg

HOW?
megaman2box_front.jpg

This one gives it a run for its money

Since Live support was ripped out, I'm going to assume Microsoft doesn't have very much faith in this game. Which, I'll assume, means the game sucks.

Sysgen

F the boxart. Blinx 2 has some wicked customization. Checkout the demo. Though the control customization seems broken in the demo.

Joe

:lol i actually think the blinx2 cover is decent and made me smirk. i dont think it was meant to be taken seriously at all its almost poking fun at itself.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Jebus Christ, stop posting American NES Megaman covers. There could be pregnant women reading the forum!

Dracos

aerofx said:
Horrid. Megaman is about to sprain his ankle too.

:lol I just spit up on my computer. I glanced at the photo and that's the first thing I saw. How the obvious can be so funny I don't know.

Top Bottom