• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hook me up with some cool ATX cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

This raidmax case sucks. Post links to your cases and tell me why I should consider buying it. I want enough room to put an 80mm heatsink on my A7N8X Deluxe (ATX) board without it hitting the power supply.

I really don't want to spend more than $50-60 - but if you think the case is worth it, please suggest it anyway.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
9b6c726b316c9c788cc380d23e330d41.jpg

You can find Cooler Master Praetorian cases for around $100 bucks online now, and they are definately worth it. They look gorgeous, they're solidly constructed, have good airflow, and a ton of room. My bigass 92MM Zalman heatsink fits in it just fine.

Diablos

DJ Demon J said:
Diablos, I went with a case from www.xpcases.com. Extremely satisfied with the shipping speed, price and quality of the cases they sell.
Cool. Site's down though :(

tedtropy said:
9b6c726b316c9c788cc380d23e330d41.jpg

You can find Cooler Master Praetorian cases for around $100 bucks online now, and they are definately worth it. They look gorgeous, they're solidly constructed, have good airflow, and a ton of room. My bigass 92MM Zalman heatsink fits in it just fine.

Ohh, nice. Hmm... should I buy a Athlon XP 3000+ or that. Damn, that's a sweet looking case. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom