• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hori Real Arcade Pro Joystick for PS2

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
http://www.hori.ne.jp/products/ps2/controller/realarc_pro/index.html

real_pro_title.gif

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo5.jpg

- Use the same stick lever used in arcade machine
- Wide and heavy body (net weight approx. 2,600g!)
- Auto fire for each button can be set independently (approx 23 times / second)

- Dimension - 412mm(W) x 243mm(D) x 135mm(H, includes the joystick part)

title_mini.gif

kakaku.gif

With Hori's Tekken and Soul Calibur sticks including their latest model:
ps2-hori-fighting-stick2.jpg

Will the Real Arcade Pro Joystick be worth it?

evil ways

I wish they would include an additional joystick style that could be exchanged for the ball & stick one. I'm more used to the plain stick style that they have on all my local arcades.

B'z-chan

Banned
evil ways said:
I wish they would include an additional joystick style that could be exchanged for the ball & stick one. I'm more used to the plain stick style that they have on all my local arcades.

You can unscrew them? If you could do that then you might be ok. I really wouldnt mind one of these pads they look so nice.

I like the Japanese ball joystick, but the stick is always too damn short on the console joysticks I've used. I would kill for a joystick with a ball top and a long stick.

Yes, I'm aware that last sentence is full of homosexual innuendo.

Also, I'm still waiting to see Nuby's Street Fighter Anniversary Collection joystick. It was supposed to be shown at E3, then it was supposed to be shown on their website on July 7, and there's still no info on it. It'll probably suck, but I still want to see what it looks like.

toohectic

Nintendo Ate My Children said:
Also, I'm still waiting to see Nuby's Street Fighter Anniversary Collection joystick. It was supposed to be shown at E3, then it was supposed to be shown on their website on July 7, and there's still no info on it. It'll probably suck, but I still want to see what it looks like.

The Nuby SF controller isn't a joystick, it's a pad. You can see it at http://www.streetfightercontroller.com

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Oh Nuby is going to release a arcade stick along with those new ASCII style Street Fighter Controllers. It's going to look like this but with Street Fighter artwork on it:

kof2001stick.jpg

The Nuby SF controller isn't a joystick, it's a pad.

They're also supposed to release joysticks.

NubyTech also plans to release a Street Fighter Anniversary Edition Arcade Stick as well as support the release of the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the Xbox video game system from Microsoft with an Xbox arcade stick and controllers. For more information on the Street Fighter line of video game accessory products check out a dedicated website www.streetfightercontroller.com or www.hotgamestuff.com

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/05/07/pressrelease_6095913.html

toohectic

Looks just like the Nuby SC2 stick with different artwork. And in that case, it does/will in fact suck. Stick with a quality Hori stick like the official Hori SC2 stick or the upcoming Real Arcade Pro. Quality Japanese sticks >> American (Happ) sticks >>>> Nuby sticks.

Top Bottom