• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Hot Shots Golf) NGA Team Play: Amsterdam to Zanzibar.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Last week was great fun (go Bjorny Bunch!), so I'm going to try to do it again. Format is simple--you sign up, I pick four captains, the captains pick players in a draft in this thread, and each "team" plays in their own stroke play room and then posts their total scores. Best total score qualifies for final.

Teams
The Bjorny Bunch
1. AstroLad (cap'n)
2. Steroyd
3. PuMa
4. HotHitter

Sophie's Choice
5. rhfb
6. Strawman
7. Alex Anderson/BrandonJ335 (cap'n)
8. besada
Alternates: tyler, redd

Rules
Euro 9H Long Tee (In)
Africa 9H Long Tee (Out)
Timer: Really Slow

Captain writes down all scores. If tied, best individual score is tiebreaker, down the line.
-TIME: The usual time, Sat., 1 PM EDT/5 PM GMT, last floor, last lobby.

zoku88

I'll be sitting it out this week. Not only because I need more practice, but I also don't have those courses yet XD.

Darn college classes cutting into my Hot Shots time >_<

dkeane

Sadly I won't be around for the next 2 weekends (Vacation!).
I look forward to losing in magnificent style once I return.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Whoo alright. Seems that the teams are pretty even if I just split first four and last four. Or we can draft if you want brandon.

Redd

How do you sign up? I'd like to play, took me awhile but I'm finally starting to get the hang of the advanced hitting mode.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i'll put you guys in as alternates for now since we have two full teams currently.

brandon- name yo team!

HoTHiTTeR

If anyone wants to get some practice in tonight, I'll be online after 5pm PST. I'll admit, with GTA and Mario Kart dropping, i haven't hit the links since the last tourney. :(

Steroyd

HoTHiTTeR said:
I'll admit, with GTA and Mario Kart dropping, i haven't hit the links since the last tourney. :(

Same. GTA has killed off my EG time, this pro-longed break will either help me lots and I break all my records on the courses... or I go back to noobsville.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Ditto. Tournament is the perfect reason to hop back in for at least a few hours of non-murdering.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
See you guys tomorrow. Here's how we're going to do it: First round will be Euro 9H Long Tee (In). Captains will then post scores so we can see where we stand. Last round will be Africa 9H Long Tee (Out). Teams will stay the same of course. Anyone can use Novice or Intermediate characters (no Advanced though).

Strawman

Good scores from the other team!

GG again guys, that game mode is definitely the best. Ill have to practice for next time if I can drag myself away from GTA!

Steroyd

A "susucky can't right hook" screwed me over on that horrid hole with the cliff, at least I was under par this time.

HoTHiTTeR

Another awesome weekend in the NGA. I really love this game. I can easily see myself playing this game for a long time. Great job everyone.

Chris R

I'm just not going to bother signing up anymore. If I'm awake then I'll hop on and see if I can grab a spot, otherwise I'm usually sleeping :(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gta has claimed so many victims.

i can't say 100% whether i'll be around at the "usual" time but i'm always up for some hsg.

tyler

Bit of a lull recently but I may be around on the weekend. Hot Shots will be back with a vengeance soon...

Top Bottom