• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 Turbo Charged

anthony2690

Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 Turbo Charged
Platforms: Xbox, Playstation, Switch & PC
Launch Price: £34.99-£44.99
Launch Trailer:

PERFORM CRAZY STUNTS:
DRIFT
Go into corners like a pro and let those tires scream!
BOOST
Go faster and faster towards the finish line!
JUMP (NEW)
Pass vehicles, find secret shortcuts and explore new areas!
LATERAL DASH (NEW)
Avoid obstacles and kick your rivals out of the way!

OVER 130 VEHICLES
Get behind the wheel of the coolest cars and vehicles from the Hot Wheels universe. Race the favorites you've always wanted in your collection, plus new additions like ATVs and motorcycles!

RACE EVERYWHERE
Explore 5 new stunning and incredibly detailed environments where terrains will directly impact the handling of your vehicles. So be strategic and choose your ride wisely!
And then let your imagination run wild in the Track Room, where you can create your own tracks with maximum freedom!

WHO MADE THIS BEAUTY?
337d8721-54ed-4cf0-ba0e-0bcabdf01c91.png

e39b2aa2-bea6-44ad-8236-d9a6bccbb33e.png

You did! Our acclaimed Livery Editor returns to help unleash your imagination. Create your own unique designs to make your vehicle a one-of-a-kind beauty. And now, the new Sticker Editor lets you create, apply and share your very own decals!

INFINITE WAYS TO RACE
bdc127ef-3921-44f1-b31d-10e25d3bf073.png

More powerful than ever, our Track Builder is ready to help you build your jaw-dropping tracks with just a few simple steps. Create spectacular twists and turns, add breathtaking jumps and crazy modules and explore infinite possibilities! Share your creations with the community, even cross-platform, and search for the ultimate challenge!

LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN
In a new story-driven campaign mode, you'll race alongside a team of original characters on an epic adventure to save the city from destruction. This new, action-packed play mode is jam-packed with challenges that will push your racing skills to the limit!

AVAILABLE NOW
d0e2224c-089d-49f6-b932-d79b824f334f.png

00106288-80cc-45c4-ad59-45ed412fd7fc.png

*Screenshots taken on my series X

I love this game, it's a genuinely great arcade racer, I hope it interests some of my fellow GAF members, it's on Xbox game pass ATM and also on sale for £18 including all expansions/dlc packs :)

Last edited:

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Didn't like it. The cars feel like they are floating. Edit: talking about HW1

Last edited:

Hudo

Sorry for the question but I thought Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 is out already. Or is this some kind of reworked version?

Last edited:

anthony2690

Sorry for the question but I thought Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 was released already? Or is this some kind of reworked version?
It's already released :)
I saw there was no ot or whatever for it.
And as it's a game I love I thought I would highlight it, especially as it seems to gone right under the radar, compared to the first game, despite being a lot better imo.

Sorry for any confusion!

Hudo

It's already released :)
I saw there was no ot or whatever for it.
And as it's a game I love I thought I would highlight it, especially as it seems to gone right under the radar, compared to the first game, despite being a lot better imo.

Sorry for any confusion!
Ah, Ok! But thanks for reminding me of the game regardless. I wanted to check it out before but it seems I've forgotten about it for some reason.

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Meh, I killed the first boss lol but not feeling it. Handling is slighty better than the original but rumble is so damn weak, on Xbox atleast. Whenever you hit a wall or use boost you dont feel anything. Forza Hot Wheels expansion is still the best for me.

Top Bottom