• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How is BO3 on PS2 Online?

teepo said:
i've played with my friends with ease but i never tried joining a random game.

Is the online play at least stable (ie. no botting out of games, etc). I haven't played BO3 on Live in a while, so I don't know if those problems have been ironed out yet.

Forsete

No problems here.. Seems more stable on PS2 after hearing the problems with XBL.

Yes, the servers are fairly crowded.

Agent X

It seems quite stable to me. I've played 3-4 days a week for the last three and a half weeks (since it was released), and it plays very well. Racing with people online is just a smooth and playable as the offline game, except you're competing against actual people. :)

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I'm not having much luck with the PS2 version of BO3, I always get a timeout error when connecting to EA's server. Can someone help me, i'm using a linksys router to connect.

I had issues in the first week, but now it seems fine. Just got to unlock ports on your router and direct them to your PS2. At first, it seemed that anyone hosting behind a router was all screwed up, but now it seems to work really well.

Top Bottom