• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How is ESPN 2K5 for Newbies?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
How is ESPN for people who don't know football well, and/or Never really played a Football game before? I once rented Madden 02?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I always wanted to try these games online but I'm not really into the sport, so I stay the fuck away from ESPN/Madden :p

NFL Street though...I actually have a chance. But even then, I lost interest in that game in a few weeks

Suikoguy said:
How is ESPN for people who don't know football well, and/or Never really played a Football game before? I once rented Madden 02?

I think where Madden beats out ESPN though is how accessible it is to newbies. The training camp mode in Madden is really really good at teaching you how to play the game. ESPN still lacks that.

Today just bought espn nfl 2k5...Its ok...funny commentary..Get to play celeb teams..(steve-o's a nerd in this game)..graphics ok... but i still buy madden 05..cant beat the price of espn nfl 2k5 17.99 at fry's even though its only 19.99...its just a teaser before i get madden...:)

FightyF

Banned
The training mode is good, and if you don't know much about football and formations and all that stuff there is a great guide on there. There's also a lexicon full of football terms...very cool.

EekTheKat

Well that about does it for me...

Goddamn David Arquette's kicking my ass. I'm so woefully inadequate at this game.

DCX

DCX
sf2fanatic said:
Today just bought espn nfl 2k5...Its ok...funny commentary..Get to play celeb teams..(steve-o's a nerd in this game)..graphics ok... but i still buy madden 05..cant beat the price of espn nfl 2k5 17.99 at fry's even though its only 19.99...its just a teaser before i get madden...:)
And this is how Sega will sells games.

DCX

Top Bottom